Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"The very town I was born, Dot...." Kurtz then stayed silent for a few seconds, as he took the plate again, before fully muttering. "...I believe we'll be arriving at Bristol Airport sometime tomorrow afternoon and then be on our way to my house in South Wales..... Newport...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

There were 2 rooms and Mitsuki's room is just in front of Nath, which had a picture sticking on the door, another one is locked.

Inside her room - There's a bed is place just besides the window, a wardrobe is in front of bed and a small table besides the bed. Her room is quite big, warm and smells nice, and suits for 3 people to sleep in.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Saphire took her paw and felt Mar's muscular chest squeezing on of his pecks "You're..rock solid." she smiled as he moved to his biceps "I guess this came with the package of going to Military School." she giggled lightly

< Appartment >

Disturbed nodded and quickly got behind Alice "Dont mind if I do." he grinned as he pushed his already cum lubed hardened member into her tailhole with a small grunt.
The OCA
"Disturbed no touchy right now," Carman said with a grin as she bent her head donwnso she could lick Alice boson as she began to the wolf back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Excuse me for a second" Mar stopped licking, just so the tease would arouse faster since he interwined, soon he smiled to her while taking off his jacket, "It's getting kinda hot inside here" he said and threw it on a chair, his splendorous physique now in view as he did it slowly so the wet feeling on her tension point grew stronger, he already seemed to want to pleasure the girl in the correct way after what he had heard.

"Newport?" Dorothy cocked her head to the side, but swished her tail, "Does that place have beaches? I kinda want to get sunbathed at least once! This place isn't so convinient with all the children going back and forth and kicking sand on you" she giggled a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh, well, there is Barry Island close to it... so I guess we could go there, if you want..." Kurtz chuckled nervously, smiling."It has kids there, but they're more... well, mannered. They stay where they belong."

With a calm sigh, he quickly opened the door into the room, and, moving over to her bed, he placed her softly down onto it, and covered her with the sheets. Shivering slightly, he slowly slid his coat off, and placed it neatly onto the ground.

Since he didn't wear anything under his coat, he was stark naked - his white furry body completely exposed. A flicker of his eyes followed, and he sighed deeply. "...I'll stay here tonight..."

Not paying any attention to anything else, he sat down in the corner, and, taking one last breath, closed his eyes, before slowly drifting off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: no problem

IC:

Dan smiled as he caresses her side gently and returns the kiss softly. "You're right, he sure is one stubborn foxie but I'm sure I can gain his trust, besides I'm not willing to lose you my love" he said and kissed her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes and hugs him closer, kissing him softly on lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire moved one of her paws to Mar's bare chest and and gave it a light sqeeze but no budge "You're..rock sold." she then moved her paw to his bicep "I guess this comes with the package when going to Military School."

< Appartment >

"But..uh..." Disturbed grunted "Sorry Alice." he easingly pulled out of Alice's tailhole.
The OCA
Dan returned the kiss and then sighed. "I wish I know my love, all was so fine till he saw us holding paws, I'd say he is jealous, I mean it was enough with see us like that for him to get like that" he said as his tail wrapped around hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions