Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Then, Mitsuki fell asleep in Nath's chest while her paws is around his waists. The balcony door opens widely, as a chill wind enters the apartment and brushes her body. She shivers a bit and cuddles Nath closer to him, while she's sleeping quietly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Nath looked up at the window, and felt the chill himself - since he still had his wet coat on (from the fall earlier), and the balcony. Slowly getting up with Mitsuki still attached to his chest, he walked over to the balcony doors, and shut them softly.

The white-furred wolf then took a glance at Mitsuki, and then quietly moved around the house, trying to find a bedroom for her. "Where.... is her bedroom..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hrrr... doggy," Alice muttered, putting a paw on his chest, "Stop, a bit" she gasped, "I wanna make you beyond harder with Carman..." she said softly to him.

Mar slowly and softly hugged Saphire back, "Really? That sounds like something nice" he said and suddenly licked on the same spot he had let a bit wet before they went to the restaurant, the lick on the previously treated area would bring back the same lust and arousal that once had hit Saphire when they were in midst of caressing.

Dorothy went ahead to the bowl and served herself a second plate, "Gee, this is tasty, want more, too?" she said as she put her plate on the table.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow fought back his urge to continue when Alice said stop. He panted a bit as he backed off a bit, his cock sliding out of her pussy, he looked over at Carman and smiled, "If that's what you want I won't complain." He said as he kissed Alice again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Oh, yes please, if that's okay." Kurtz chimed, as he started swishing his tail side-to-side happily - gulping down the rest of the stew in his bowl quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze let Katt down slow and did as was told and got on the ground and looked lustfuly at is Mistress Katt, "I'm ready for you Mistress," he said with his pride sticking strait up.

With that said Carman got behind Alice and kissed her neck for and said sexauly to Shadow, "You will like this big guy," she said smile.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt put one leg over Blaze's chest and sat down with her crotch resting on his chest, "Now remember the rules. If you cum before me you know what happens." She said as she placed her crotch close to his face and wrapped her tail around his dick, rubbing it up and down.

Shadow grinned a bit, "I'm liking this already." He thought as he guessed at the plan.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: let's wait for Matt Ishida to post, there are 22 posts since her last post so let's wait for her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: thankies LP...

IC:

Yoosei chuckles and kisses his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice turned around, after winking sensually to Shadow, then got kissed by Carman in the neck as she huggged the dragoness. While she closed her neck softly, she licked Carman's eyes softly and half-opened her eyes again to look on Disturbed and wink to him, her tail lifting up to show her tail to Shadow as her paws started caressing the scaly's back.

Dorothy smiled gently and put more stew in Kurtz's plate, then handed it to him. When eating, she quickly beamed with a question, "Where are we exactly going tomorrow, Kurtzy?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad