Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Sarah nodded and started bucking lick she was before moaning even louder with each thrust and buck. She brough one of her claws up and started rolling one of her nipples.

OOC: Waiting for CW yes..
The OCA
"Ohhh right there Laila and if you don't mind," Gatomon said as she removed slashes cock from Laila mouth and and started sucking on it like a mad womon as her pussie let p out her juices onto Laila hand as she finger her off.

*Nurse's office*

Samson slowly came to and look at Blackie and Jun, "I saw what you when you came through the portal and you had her on the ground and was about to have your way with her," he said before leaving the room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Railemon, with a devious grin, quickly lifted his claws up, and knocked her claw away. "Nhhhhhh, let me!!" With that said, he started fondling each breast, as he continued to thrust into her. "...Ghhhhhhhh... g-gods..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I actually did like it the first time we did it." Blackie chuckled a bit "That way I can cuddle you tight in my arms while we do it."

Matt groaned feeling his cock being grabbed.

< Railemon's Place >

Sarah gave a playfull little huff "You...didnt have..to knock..it....OH GODS...never mind..you do it.!!" she began feeling a hot sensation build up within her abdomen making her close to her climax. She started maoning uncontrollably "Come on...faster..harderrrr..NNhhaa."
The OCA
Railemon never gave an argument to her, and started pumping more furiously and harder into her, as he continued to fondle and grope her breasts with his claws. "Grrrr!! Already dohhhhhh!! FUCK YEAHHHH!!" He roared, as he felt precum already starting to pour out from the head of his member, his tail swishing frantically behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah moaned and arched her back feeling the precum enter her which was just enough to trigger her orgasm "OOOOOHHHHH GGGOOOODDSSS~~!!!" her pussy clamped down like a vise grip on Railemon's member and came with a flush of her hot juices that ran out of her pussy like a waterfall
The OCA
And, as her juices flowed out, it triggered the red-haired dragon's own orgasm, and he roared, slamming one more time into Sarah as his load blasted into her at a ferocious speed - squirt after squirt, filling her up to the brim. "NNNYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As she felt her pussy overflowed with the Railemon's enormous load "NNHHHHYYAAA!!! WHOOoo!!" she then slumped into the dragon's chest resting herself.
The OCA
Sophia respond to the rough humping with yelps and screams, pain mixing with pleasure, "I'M GONNA CUM!!" her cunt began orgasming continuosly even as her sensitive teats are rubbed raw against the wall.

Shady continued lapping at the most sensitive area's of her cunt as Sophia's cum poured into her mouth and onto her small body.

Slash sighed even louder as Gatomon's rough cat tongue wrapped around his cock, "OHHHHHH~" his body shuddered as his cock began twitching a bit, "I think... I'm gonna..." he grabbed onto Gatomon's ears as he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, groaning with pleasure each time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno humped harder and faster, going deeper than never, "I'm near! Ahhhh!!" he yelped and soon the male let out a huge load of his seed deep inside the girl's anus.

As Gatomon pushed her off, Laila frowned a bit, but decided not to do anything and wait.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad