Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Mitsuki listen o his story while her paw is around him, making their body contact with each other very closely. And slowly, she started to cry softly on his chest, her tears slowly to roll down from her eyes as she hugs him a little tight.

Mitsuki can't enjoy the love that her family as well as Ryan has given. Her family die when she's 5 years old, before Ryan took her to become his stepsister. 9 years living with Ryan, he had a same fate like her family. Mitsuki's beloved boyfriend involve in accident which is happened in front of her. Today, Sousei, the nurse at Tokyo Hospital tell the secret about Ryan, who just die 2 years ago.

Now, she wouldn't let anyone to have a same fate like her family and Ryan. She willing to hurt herself and protects the person she loves.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Feeling her body press against his closely, he can't help but look at her face, and, when seeing the tears, immediately lifted a paw up and wiped the tear clean. "Come on... don't cry..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki shooks her head slowly as she softly whimpers on his chest. "...I..I can't...I don't want...you to...get hurt..." Her tears continued to flowed down and wetting his shirt a little.

"...I really care...about you...I won't let anything...that will took you...from me...even it will...risk my life..." She continued as she crying softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...Care..?" Nath whispered back softly, before shaking his own head, and cuddling her close to him, trying his hardest to help her cheer up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki is in silence for a while before spoke up. "...I presume everyone who meets...and be friend of mine...just like my own family..." She hugs him a little tight as she raise her wet face, staring into his eyes with her eyes midclosed, before spoke softly. "..I don't want...anything bad..happens to you..my friend..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice almost screamed, but she could transform it into another huge moan not to over-exceed in the place, she gasped and panted each second as she loved her boyfriend working the hell out of her, her paws latched onto Shadow's butt and started pulling him to her, helping him with even more rythmic movements.

"She is, indeed" Mar smiled, but soon he neared his muzzle next to Saphire's face, "But you sound sweetier for my ears" he said, then suddenly he blew a small amount of hot air on her lips.

Dorothy nodded as she got cuddled from behind, it made her giggle that her lovely boyfriend'd do that, "You've changed a lot, Kurtzy" she said, letting out a playful giggle, "You always were so shy, gee" she smiled cutely.

OOC: Well, situation. It's dawn here (5 AM) and I'm not drunk, that's a problem, so I kinda will have to get going. Dang, I'll wake up late, but oh well- heh, have fun guys! Night!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh well. Enjoy your sleep, DMX! See ya sometime later today.

IC:

"And yet, I don't want anything.... bad happening to you." Nath whispered back, before just placing his head beside hers and huggling hers. "...My friend, Mitsuki..."

"That's because I... wasn't fully in love then with the angel I admired from afar..." Whispering softly into her ear, he cuddled her even closer to him. "...But... let's go and eat.... the stew will get cold if we're not fast...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed looking at Mar her tail swishing back and forth slowly on the sofa "I cant help being sweet being around such a great guy." she replied

< Appartment >

Disturbed picked up the pace on his thrusts into Carman's tailhole moving at a much faster pace.
The OCA
As she heards his statement, Mitsuki slowly stopped crying while resting her furry head on his chest, closing her eyes softly, as continue hugging him. She feels like...she wants him on on her side, and she didn't want him to leave her alone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath's tail slowly wrapped around her, as if to just try and comfort her, as he brushed his head softly over her head. Not really good at cheering people up, he was.... but he'd at least try now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds