Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Shady watched Reno jump for a bit before looking at Sophia, "Can I hit him? Please." She asked slightly annoyed by his hyperness.

Sophia sweatdropped, "Uhh, no." She said quickly as she placed a hand on Reno, "It's not food, but if you're hungry we can head to the cafeteria. I'm sure it won't be very crowded considering what's going on right now."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Twisted Let's just remember who started the digidestined thingy... *laughs evilly*

IC:

June snuggled as close to Blackie as she could, making small cooing sounds.

Invisimon watched Blackie and June with delight. He looked around but the only one avaliable was Matt. His form shifted into that of a dragon/rabbit morph just before he pounced at Matt, giving him a tight hug as they crashed to the floor.
"Yeah!" Renodramon smiled cutely to Sophia, after seeing the hand in front of him, he sat down like a good dog, his tails wagging.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll take that as a yes to 'are you hungry' huh?" Sophia said with a slight giggle, "Well than why don't we head there? It's should be just around the corner."

"Uhh, aren't you forgetting one thing?" Shady said smiling as she fought back a small laugh.

"What? What's so funny?" Sophia asked.

"You're butt naked." Shady said laughing outloud.

Sophia blushed furiously and instinctively tried to cover herself, even though they had both already seen her, "That is a problem, you think you could find me some clothes?" She asked a bit embarrased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sarah quickly slupred up the precum gladly then took the member out of her mouth licking her lips "I..want that in me." she thought to herself then she got up on all fours crawled up to Railemon's face alligning her pussy with his giant member. She then sat up and reached around to grab his member guide it to her pussy. Slowly easing herself onto the enormous member she gasped with every inch she put into her "I'm ready."

< Nurse's >

Blackie looked into June's eyes gazing into hers and gently placed a kiss upon her lips.

Matt gasped at the sudden pounce "Wh-what are you doing?"
The OCA
"Sure!" the canine quickly said, before running out. Seconds later, he came in with a school-girl uniform that would fit Sophia in his maw, just after a female scream was heard, shouting: "HOW DID I GET NAKED?!"

Reno sat down again, in front of Sophia, then he bent down a bit and laid the clothes in front of her, "There! Now we get food?" he asked eagerly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon grinned "I'm not trying anything if that's what you're thinking." He stuck his head on Matts shoulder... almost looking cute in the process.

June giggled softly before kissing back, clutching at Blackie's fur.

OOC: *sniffing air* ... do I smell... yaoi? :P If ya want, Disturbed.
Railemon murred seductively, and, with a nod, he slowly started to thrust in and out of her slowly, his claws on both sides of her thighs. "...Nhhhh... Oh gods... you're good...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Go ahead. I'm not much into it but for you Grim, I'll do it.

Sarah moaned softly with the thrusts placing her claws gently on his chest "But your the one thrusting sweetie." she smiled a bit as she started bucking her hips into Railemons

< Nurse's Office >

Blackie softly laid June onto her back still kissing her deeply.

Matt turned and looked at Invisimon on his shoulder then sofly licked his face "You know I'm bi right?"

OOC: After licking Junes tit...no you did not!!
The OCA
Shady sighed a bit as she heard the scream, "Idiot." she muttered under her breath.

"Uh, thanks." Sophia said as she picked up her clothes, "I'd say don't look but it's not like it'd make a big deal now would it?" She said as she slid on the skirt, she had to bend over to pull it up her legs, as she did she unknowingly stuck her round ass out at Reno.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad