Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
As Samson fell he burried his left hand blades into Invisimon snake like body and slicing down. As he got back up he look at Jun and said, "Bad move bitch," as ran up and pushed her to the floor and stradle her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Invisimon hurriedly slipped his form back into it's mist-like substance, backing off a little "That was close..." He sweat dropped.

June snarled "But that was even worse!" She kneed Samson in the balls... hard.
Blackie broke jumped back through the wall "June!!" he saw Samson's position on top of June he quickly ran at him "Garuru Kick!!" he swiftly kicked Samson between the legs sending him through the wall like he did to him.
The OCA
"Man I love my digicromion plated crotch do you," Samson said as he got back up and a gaint fire ball and through it at Blackie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
June jumped back up with a furious expression.

Invisimon laughed to himself softly, changing form to an identical replica of Samson to see how he will react.
Blackie hit the dirt and the fireball flew over him "Why do you want to fuck with us so much?" his rage began to build he swiflty got up and "Pummel Punch" he sent many lightning fast punches all over Samson's body.
The OCA
As Samson fell due to the serie of punches to the ground he heard the sound fo his armor buckling. "Dam do you know how long since it as been since some one as cracked my armor," he said with grin and becken with his hand, "All I want is the fight now nothing else mater. Just you and me big guy if you win I leave and if I win will leave you all in peace deal?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Blackie picked up Samson's head and repeatedly slammed it into the wall then yelled in his head "FUCK THAT!!! NO ONE IS TOUCHING JUNE-SAN!!" he then grabbed him by his legs and baseball swung him into the wall
The OCA
June sweat dropped and sat on the edge of the bed nervously.

Invisimon deliberately said exactly the same thing as Samson, sounding just like an echo.
"Terra Destroyer," Samson cried out as he began spinning in Blackie braking free of his grip and turned round and a rammed it to Blackie nocking him down as he land a few feet way he was panting heavily, "Dam look I don't want her now I just hunger for battle." he stated in between pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz