Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

"I know... but, come on... a lamp-post..." He started to protest, before feeling her hug him again. Remaining silent for a few seconds, he did nothing, before slowly huggling her back. "...That really is pathetic... and if I wasn't talking to myself so much, I wouldn't have even been in that position..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked around the appartment then spotted a picture of some girl on the coffee table "huh who is this?" she picked it up then smiled "This must be his sister he talked about, she sure is pretty."
The OCA
OOC: again you leaved me behind and there is a post flood, I know I did it too once or twice but is odd how you always remember when Shadow, Weredragon, Mar, Disturbed or Kyo or even Faiz haven't posted but when is me or Matt Ishida no one remembers <.<

guess I saw it comming since I did it too *shrugs*

IC:

"nnrrrrngh!! I sure love the back view foxie nnngh!!" Dan moans as he humps her deeper and harder, his orgasm building up as he pumps his meat in her cunt roughly, his paws pinch her nipples gently and yet hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman moaned from the from the ass screwing that she was geting from Disturbed and began kissing Alice lustfuly and as used her claw and ever so gently rake then across Alice's bossom, "I want it hard and fast," Carman said .
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei keeps moaning louder in bliss, she is enjoying that moment so badly, even some juices start to leak out already and coating his dick. She could feel her orgasm really near but yet this time she tried to hold it back to make the moment last long.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan growled in pleasure feeling his dick getting coated in some of her juices, he pulled his dick all the way out only leaving the head in and the he pushed it back in all the way to the hilt hard moaning louder as he launched a shot of precum into her, he repeated the movement again holding his upcoming flood in as he fondled her breasts lustfully. "grrnngh... yes..."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei held herself tightly on the desk, as her body spasms. That treatment was too much for her to hold back her orgasm which made her moan loudly when hitting her orgasm, letting out a big amount of her juices that coat his dick again and even leak out of her pussy. her pussy clamps his dick and her tails slap his butt playfully once again
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan groaned in pleasure as slammed his dick hard inside of her as he couldn't hold it anymore due to the clamping on his dick. "I'm cumming!!!" he moaned louder as his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks and cums hard into her sending all his seed into her in big spourts as he holds tightly on her squeezing her breast a bit hard but yet gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei keeps moaning loudly, due to the squeezes on her breasts and due to the warm feeling of his seed filling her womb.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan kept cumming during a good while, his species of wolves cum with such volume and pressure that it takes a while before his orgasm fades, globs of their mixed cum leaked out her pussy and to the floor, he rubbed her breasts gently and when his orgasm faded he pulled out of her to then pick her up and took her to the bed moving the bed covers and laid her there, he laid down besides her both on their sides looking at each other as he lifted her leg putting it around him as he pushed his still hard dick inside her pussy again to the hilt moaning softly as he held her tightly and kissed her passionately, he didn't humped her though, he only wanted to feel her wet pussy "hugging" his cock. "mmmm..... Yoosei....." he moaned as he frenched her passionately.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions