Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Less talking more doing" Sarah gently pushed Railemon over on his back and started licking his giant protruding member.

Justin remained silent as her continued to stroke himself "So..does that mean.." he closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
The OCA
"Huh.... ohhhhh..." Railemon then arched his head back slightly, as his member started throbbing wildly with the licking - it slowly reaching 7 inches and still erecting. "Maybe she isn't... bad after all... hee-hee....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah ran her tongue up and down the male Railemon's member as it grew more she ended up holding it with two claws to lick it "mmm big dragon." she cooed in one of her licks.

Justin's eyes were fixed on Sarah's ass her tail swishing back and forh over her holes almost in a teasing motion. Is dick twitched and throbbed as he stared at her cute butt as she licked Railemon's member. Trying his best to hold himself back from pouncing on her.
The OCA
"Hrrrr... yeah...." He growled lightly, as his member reached an amazing eleven inches; seemingly bigger then before.... but no-one was measuring at that time, so it wasn't a problem to him. "....Gods.... you're m-making me horny...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gatomon finished licking Laila back and went over to Laila and asked what is your name and would you like to have some help with lick that cock of Slash's?" asked Gatomon.

*Nurse's office*

"Look you dam sissie just give me the girl and I won't delete you do I make myself clear," said Samson as he walked over to Blackie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash smiled and stood up, "You really are a natural," He said as he walked infront of her, his cock pointing at her face, "You wanna suck my cock again don't you?" He asked as he rubbed it a bit to make sure it was at it's full length, "Well than open wide."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Laila quickly opened her mouth softly in front of Slash's cock, "Just don't be a brute, please..." she begged silently to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll only punish you if you deserve it." Slash warned as he slid his erect prick into her warm mouth, "Mmm," He sighed a bit as it slid in, "Now do exactly like you did before." He ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie turned and gave Samson the darkest glare you've ever seen and spoke in a dark deep voice almost demonic "You touch her..and I swear I'll take you through the seven circles of hell and back." holding June closer than ever.

< Railemon's place >

Sarah grinned then took the dragon's member into her mouth swirling her tongue around the thick meat.
The OCA
"I- It's Laila" she responded to Gatomon before she nodded to Slashmon and started taking in his member in her mouth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad