Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Sarah looked close to her "Could you...show me?" she asked

Blackie let out a small growl holding June closer to him "Everyone just go away!! Leave us alone!!"
The OCA
"Will only leave if I get the slut or do I have to play dirty?" asked Samson as he sneered.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Blackie growled deeply "You're not getting her!! Forget it!!!" he softly licked the top of June's head "I wont let you."
The OCA
Railemon sighed. "...Maybe it was a bad choice.... bringing her here...." She then slowly slid herself off of Justin's member, before putting a claw to her head, and slowly glowing red, her muscles expanding and her body reforming slightly.

A few seconds later, she appeared; male-form. "...There."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah sat there in awe as she watched Railemon's transformation "You...changed." she then felt his now male chest now feeling all muscle and no breasts with her claw "Thats amazing.." she then looked down and saw now a pouch instead of a vagina.

Justin gulped "Ummm we're not going to do...that again..are we?"
The OCA
Railemon glanced at Justin with a flat glare. "No... you can rest, if you want...." His devious grin returned; just like the one he had when he had rescued Justin.... some time ago. Immediately, his arms then shot out, and cuddled Sarah close to him - as he pressed his lips to hers, murring into the kiss.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah went wide eyed as soon as Railemon kissed him then her horniness returned and she cuddled him tighter feeling his entire muscular dragon body with her claws. She thrusted her tongue into his mouth and started swishing it around.

Justin huffed "Thats not what I mean! I meant were you going to give me anal again." He shivered a bit "and I'm not tired yet!."
The OCA
Themale put a claw up as if to say: "Don't even bother", as he started to french with Sarah and deepened their kiss, while his tongue swished and swirled around hers - teasing the pink organ ....while his claws slowly rubbing up and down the Railemon's sexy back
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah was comletely lost in her horniness as she brought one of her claws down to Railemon's pouch and started to rub coaxing his dragonhood to come out of hiding.

"But...but.." Justin huffed and folded his arms looking at his still rock hard member sticking up in the air "Guess I'll just pleasure myself then." he starts jacking himself off as he watched the two dragon's go at it.
The OCA
Moaning softly into their frenching, the large member slowly started to protrude. Almost 2, or possibly even three inches thick - it slightly throbbed while erecting. "Nhhhhhh...."

Pulling out of the kiss, he looked deeply into her eyes. "Oh gods.... I may come to like you...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds