Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan murrs as he then pulls down her panties and starts to caress her crotch gently as he keeps sucking and licking on her breasts, he then stops and looks at her as he takes off his shirt and then he takes off his pants and underwear ending fully naked as he pulls her into a tight and lovingly embrace and kisses her passionately as his paws roam her body hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nodded as hearing his, then return to work. She likes to draw in silent environment, so she can think some ideas to complete the manga.

And a few moments, she finish her manga and release a reief sigh, before she took another paper and start drawing something else.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes deeply, and hugs him tightly back, moaning softly between kisses as she enjoys the feeling of their naked bodies pressed together. her breasts are pressed tightly against his chest due to that tight hug. she then slowly deepens the kiss, kissing him passionately nonetheless. her tails swishing around happily for a few seconds before slowly moving to his back and rubbing it gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath then turned on the MP3 in his pocket, and chuckled, as music started to play in his ears. "Heh... always gotta like Disconnected by Trapt.... " He then looked at the page on the screen, before smiling, and, moving the piece of paper he was working on to a side, he continued slowly.

OOC: Please wait for DMX, full page since his last post.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Stupid Thursday.

IC:

Alice moaned over Carman's treatments, she got even more stimulated when Shadow started caressing her vagina, "Ohhhh, yes, there..." she sighed softly, "Mmnnnhh..." she moaned in pleasure.

Mar got up, he went over next to the cute wolf and smiled to her, "Don't be so hasty. I got to pay first" he grinned before placing his arm around her waist in a tempting way, "Though I wouldn't mind going out now" he winked.

"All in!" Dorothy said, opening the bowl where the sauce was so Kurtz would be able to put in the ingredients.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled nervously "I guess I got a little excited." she said with her tail slowly swishing behind her while looking up at Mar.
The OCA
"It's okay cutie," said Mar as they exited the restaurant when he had paid the dinner, "I think you were eager to come out" he grinned, "Any special reason?" he asked while playfully poking his tongue out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ever been with another women?" asked Carman as she started kissing Alice's neck as she fondle her rack. "Up the back Disturbed," murred Carman from disturbed playing with her tits.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire giggled when Mar poked his tongue out then gave him a kiss on the cheek "Because I want to be alone with you...all..alone." she then crimsoned at the cheeks
The OCA
"I have" Alice simply said with a little moan, Tell me she won't ask anything else... I hate talking about that she thought, looking back at Carman a bit while smiling a bit, one of her paws was holding Shadow's head softly.

"To be all alone," Mar started, closing the eye above his kissed cheek, "We could get to my apartment" he joked as his tail softly wagged left to right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad