Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Blackie then turned her feet so June would be completely on the bed then cuddled with her onto the bed.

Matt saw this and yelled "Whoa whoa whoa!! Stop!!" he waved his arms in the air "A digimon and a human cant fall in love!!!"
The OCA
June opened one eye in irritation "How does that make any difference?"
"Well he is a digimon and you are a human. Its just not right?" Matt was then stopped with a paw in his face.

"Please...dont be rude." Blackie said cuddling back up with June "She's trying to sleep." he said gently nuzzling her cheek.
The OCA
"Y-Yeah... I am a bit tired..." June murmured quietly, obviously already half asleep.
Blackie gently lifted June and placed her on his softly furry chest and wrapped his furry arms around her making her surrounded by his wolf fur "Comfy?" he asked softly
The OCA
"Y-Yes..." June whispered, holding onto Blackie's fur.
Blackie smiled leaning his head back and slowly faded to sleep with June held gently within his arms.

Matt was just standing there tapping his foot "Well what am I supposed to do." he sighed then walked out of the door shutting it behind him.

Blackie's ears picked up and he looked up from his lying position "He did not just go back out there."[/i]
The OCA
OOC: ^.^ Time for fun...

IC:

Invsismon rose back up at random... just round the corner from Matt. He took the guise of a human girl again, for lack of anything better, and sat back against the wall.
OOC: Oh joy ^.^

IC:

Matt walked casually down the hall then turned a corner and saw a wierd looking figure sitting against the wall. He was frozen stiff "Its..a-a-a-a-a..di-di-di.." was all that he could mutter.
The OCA
"What!?" Invisimon jumped away from the wall, looking around hurriedly. He... or 'she' for the moment... spotted Matt and sighed "Don't scare me like that..."