Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"..That tragedy...is happened before I move here..." Mitsuki looking to Nath with a sad look. "...I don't know...either you can find him here...I almost lost hope...to search for him again..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt smiled as she crawled off him and turned her ass to him. She flicked her tail out of the way to show off her tail hole, "I feel like going a bit kinky this time." She smiled as she wrapped her tail around his neck and gave it a slight tug.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"....I'll find him for you...." Nath then softly brushed a paw over Mitsuki's cheek. ".... Thanks.... for the food.... you'll find the chapters on the web soon.... and possibly in a few weeks the first episode."

Chuckling softly, he then winked. "Well, I'll stay to finish the part of the manga for you, and then I must be off...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and undoes her bra taking it off her revealing her breasts and then he starts to kiss and lick them hungrily while his right paw pulls down the zipper of her unbuttoned shorts, and his left paw caress her waist.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze got as Katt tugged on neck with her tail asked nervouly, "How do you want to do this?" as he got behind her

Ooc: Waitng DMX to post befor I contenue
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mtsuki blush a little and hugs him softly, talks with a soft voice. "...Thank you so much...I don't know..how to pay you back..."

Then, she broke the kiss as went closer to computer and take her second manga that stated pending. "...Come, let's continue drawing...Kyosan..." With her beautiful smile appears, she sit in front of table and place her artworks, before started to drawing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh... call me by my name, if you want.... I prefer Nath over Kyosan... or Kyo..." He then slowly moved back to the computer, and looked at the forums, and almost noticed about twenty posts. "....Uhhh.... hmmm...." A devious grin appeared on his face, as he went back down to draw.

"Maybe I should join this from my place at home..... Hehehe....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei purrs seductively near his ear while moving her own paws down to near her shorts to then gently pulling them down. she grins and then instead of purring, she sticks out her tongue and licks his ear seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki began drawing her second manga which must be send to publisher at the end of this week. She drew fast, but in detais, to make sure the original of her style applies on her manga.

At the same time, Mitsuki's head were lost to somewhere else, thinking he words that Nath said to her before: the 3 words.

"...Does...Nath fell in love...with me already...? ...Do I love him...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath continued to silently work, before an idea clicked in his head. Quickly turning around, he added. "Oh, Mitsuki.... I'll be putting on my music." He then fiddled in the pocket of his coat, and pulled out a pair of headphones. "....Just tap me if you need me...."

Plugging the phones into his ears, he then turned back to the work, as he continued to draw. "I'll try my best... for her..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds