Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"As you wish" said Alice, before pulling her shirt up, then proceed to get herself totally naked, "Let's get some fun doggy" she winked to Shadow.

"I'm really glad, heh" Mar smiled kindly to Saphire, then looked up on the moon and stretched a bit after eating, "You want to stay here a bit longer or you wanna go already?" he asked, his tail moving slowly under himself.

Dot looked back with corner her eyes and smiled, "It's tasty" she said softly, "Bring in the veggies hun."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire nodded slightly "Yes I'm ready to go." she softly stood up from her chair and pushed it then headed for the door turned and waited for Mar with a cute smile.
The OCA
Carman motion to Disturbed to ccome on over she then proceeded to stipe slowly for Alice, Disturbed, and Shadow, "Alice you have such a nice a bosom," said Carman she went behind Alice and hugged her as she curased her breast.

Blaze just grinned as swich to the other breast sucking on it like a newborn and as twisted and played with the left one with his paw.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed slowly lept up from the couch and walked to Carman, Shadow, and Alice "Alright so..." he slipped his trousers off becoming completely naked his member already halfway out "Where do I go?" he said confusingly looking at the positions.
The OCA
Dan smiles and gently takes her face on his paws and then he presses his muzzle on hers kissing her softly and lovingly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes a bit and slowly closes her eyes as she deepens the kiss, guiding her paws to his shoulders and massaging them gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He deepens the kiss and caresses her back gently enjoying the moment, his tail wrapping around her gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know at the moment Wolfy. What would you like Alice?" asked Carman as she contenued to play with Alice's breasts.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"This is why I hate orgy's if your the last one in you're always left jobless." Disturbed turned to Alice "Well anything that I can do?"
The OCA
She murrs softly and slowly shoves her tongue to inside his mouth, playing softly with his tongue while her paws keep massaging his shoulders
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions