Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well a bit of the problem is my brother. After 'that' hes been extremely careful about boys talking to me." Saphire sighed took another sip of water "Whenever a guy comes up and tries to talk to me he always growls at them making them run away. I dont want to see him as a problem though because I know hes just protecting me.
The OCA
"Your brother can be scary when he wants. Even more when we did that thing with the duck" Mar laughed silently, but then dismissed the talk by taking a munch of his food again, smiling to her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled and tilted her head "You know..he never did tell me what actually happened. I wont tell him if you told me."
The OCA
"Confidential, sorry cutie. But I'm a tomb with that, I promised him" Mar said, shrugging as he finished his food.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire nodded as she finished her meal "I understand." she grabbed a napkin and gently wiped her muzzle "That was a great meal, I loved it just as much I loved the company."
The OCA
OOC:hey no fair you got a whole full page and didn't waited for me to post before start a second one, I mean the page 106 doesn't has any post of mine and you even started the page 107 without wait for me to post, I thought that you couldn't start a new page till all the members post :(

IC:

"glad you like it my love" Dan says with a smile as he wraps his tail around hers as he continues eating. "I cooked as best I could just for you" he smiles.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That was it. He couldn't hold it in anymore. Putting down the can, Nath then pounced on Mitsuki, cuddling her as he softly lowered her onto the floor. Before she could say something, his nose connected with hers, and he smiled - still blushing deeply. He stuttered a few times, before he chuckled. "If I could get the words 'I love you' out perfectly without saying all this in-between, I would."

Kurtz grinned as he saw Dorothy's butt sticking up as she slurped, and, quickly moving his claw, just ran his claw over the top of her tail. "So.... how does it taste to you, love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki's heart beats faster, feeling him cuddles very close with her, and hearing his sentences. She have a same feeling towards him, but she could not betray to her first boyfriend, Ryan which she still can't find him anywhere.

She midclose eyes and turn her face slowly to other direction, blushing deeply, while she spoke in low tone. "...But unfortunately...I belongs to the person...that I met him since I was a child...." She paused a bit before continues.

"And now...I'm still searching for him....since the last time...I saw him at hospital... I must found him...so I know...either he still alive...or gone forever... I...I can't... betray to him... I'm sorry, Nath.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath nodded, and slowly stood up; although not fazed, his look was, to say the least, still as it was before. "Then.... If you want, I'll help ya."

He then offered a paw down to her, a smile crossing his face. "...Heh... I don't know why I'm even doing this.... offering my help..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki look to Nath who smiling as she took his soft paw, a slight smile appears on her face. "...But it's quite hard...to find him... I don't know where he is...and how he looks like..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds