Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed turned his head and saw Blaze and Katt then turned back to Caman "Ummm." he took her food plate and tossed it into a shadow portal to god knows where then gets on the other end of Carman "Alright lets do this."

< Resturant >

Saphire perked her ears back up feeling the light scratch "Alright." she then turned to her fish "Wow looks good." she then took a small bite "Oh wow...tastes great too." she laughed to herself.
The OCA
"Ohhhh, me neither." Katt began pawing at his chest happily as his cock filled her up entirely, "Now suck on my tits." She ordered as she pressed her chest into his face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki shooks head and smiling "No problem, Nath... I'm always do this when someone visits me..."

She collects the plate and brings it to kitchen, cleans it befure returning to Nath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath then looked at her as she went back into the kitchen, and he blushed for some reason again, before placing the cold frozen can to his lips, taking a drink of the black carbon-like fluid. With a small sigh, he saw her coming back. "M-Maybe I should tell her... how I... no... how my body feels...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carmon looked Disturbed as she rubbed his crotch. "Why don't we join Slice and Shadow where they are?" asked Carman seductively.

Blaze started sucking on Katt left breast and twisted the other one light wit his hand.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice licked her lips, she didn't want to wait for a moment as she leaned her muzzle next to the cock, licking and nuzzling it as she wagged her tail happily.

Mar smiled when she calmed down and started eating, so he followed, enjoying his italian choice, "Wanna try this one too? Italian Pasta is really good" he said while closing one of his eyes.

Dot then stopped walking, just to start mixing the curry into a special brew, making the sauce for the stew, "Mmnnhh... smelling good already!" she giggled to herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki sit in front of Nath with a smile as her purple tail swishing at her back. "Do you know about the Anthro Convention that will be held here, at the convention center at the end of this month...? ..I want to know if you join as well..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, I go a lot, Mitsuki..." Nath then chuckled softly, before he blushed deeply again, as he saw her sit down in front of him. His heart was beating more faster then before; he really wanted to tell her at that time.

With a small gulp, he then added. "...Uhm... Mitsuki...?"

Kurtz himself then walked over, and took a gulp from his bottle of water, smiling. "Heh.... yeah." He then took a small sniff, before swishing his tail happily. "...Smells great..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki's ears twitching a bit, as she stare to him. "Yes, Nath...? You want to say something...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright I'll try a bite." Saphire said moving her head forward.

Disturbed shrugged his shoulders "If you want." he started rubbing Carman's crotch hungrily then "If its alright with Shadow and Alice."
The OCA