Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Sarah looked up at the Railemon still a bit puzzled "Okay..I suppose its better than anything they'll make me do." she pointed back to the steps.

"Plus being a Railemon is great!!." Justin get up and flexed his muscles showing his physiquie "Well since you're a girl you'll turn into like her, but you will be able to go into human form like I showed you earlier in the change room.

"Oh then in that case sure I'll do it." Sarah said with more confidence.
The OCA
"Well... as you know, Justin... I can't change her..." Railemon looked up at Justin, smiling, before looking back at Sarah. "....And... if you want the... bigger, more detailed information of female Railemon.... just ask."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"J-j-just about t-there," moaned Gatomon as her pussie leaked her juice freely as Slash hump her tight ass as she contenued to plunge her tail into Laila hot box.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sophia, finding out that she actually enjoyed sex quite a bit (OOC: YAY) looked at Reno's cock and then at Shady, "You thinking what I am?" She asked.

Shady followed her gaze and returned the smile, "Oooh, I like how you think." She smiled as she grabbed Reno and held him on the ground on his back, "After you." She smiled.

"Why thank you," Sophia said as she knelt infront of Reno and rubbed his sticky dog cock.

*Classroom 1*

Slash smiled as he shoved his tail into her mouth so she'd get every inch of pussy soaked fur in her mouth. He continued thrusting into Gatomon's tight hole as he growled in lust, "OHH GOD! I THINK I'M GONNA CUM SOON!" He said as his dick twitched inside her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno blinked after he was pulled down, "What? What did I," he got cut off as his member got rubbed, "Hrrr... ahhh..." he murred, then let out a moan as he enjoyed the little caress, his large canine cock twitched as response to the treatment.

Laila yelped a bit as her juices splurted, but moaned as her throat got filled by the juices, "Mmnnh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There we go, just relax and let the ladies handle this." Shady said as she held him down tightly.

"You were such a good boy we have to reward you." Sophia said as she wrapped her hands around his growing member and continued rubbing it.

"Not like that," Shady said, "Put it in your mouth and suck on it." She said.

Sophia paused and looked at the large red cock, "My, mouth? But it's dirty." She said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Justin nodded and walked back to the bed and knelt in front of Sarah

Sarah turned to Justin "What..do I have to do?"

Justin smiled "You dont have to do a thing, except relax." he said as he put his muzzle right at her neck "Ready?"

Sarah slowly nodded "Uh huh."

Right after Sarah nodded Justin gave her the love bite and she immediatly started to change into a cute yet still hot looking Railemon (I'll skip the details I dont feel like righting it out again :P )

"Whoa!!!" Sarah looked down at her body seeing her new dragoness body and feeling her newer and bigger chest.
The OCA
Gatomon moaned as orgasim her ass squeezing on Slash's cock and she also shoved her taill as for as it could go into Laila cunt as it could go.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Reno squirmed a bit, his cock throbbing as the bliss overcame him, "Ohhhh hrrrr... yeeahhh.. do that..." he said, a bit in a begging voice as his cock leaked some precum.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OH GOD YEAH!!" Slash moaned as her ass tightened around his cock, "MAN THAT'S SO GOOD!" He slid in a couple more times with some difficulty before his cock began twitching, "HERE IT COMES!!" He moaned loudly as his seed exploded into her ass, "GOD I LOVE THAT!"

*Classroom 2*

"Uhh, okay." Sophia said as she lowered her head and gave the tip of his member an experimental lick.

"No," Shady said, "Take the whole thing in your mouth."

Sophia gulped a bit nervously and then opened her mouth widely as she lowered her head onto and around Reno's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad