Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Yeah and Railemon did a super job with it!" Justin got up walking back to Railemon and Sarah "Theres running water and everything."

Sarah looked at Railemon "It must get lonely down here."

Justin did an anime style crash on the floor.
The OCA
"Well.... it used to..." She then sighed, and moved over to the bed. "...I never talked to anyone.... for a few months... I don't even know how long I've been DOWN here...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Your right about that," moaned Gatomon from the double penetration. As she pumped her tail in and out Laila sex, "You love what me tail is doing for you do't you?" asked Gatomon
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"This'll be fun!" Reno grinned and got near them, then placed them near each other so their pussies would face together. Suddenly, he disappeared.

In few moments, both girls would be able to feel pleasure building up even though seemingly no one was there. In fact, Reno was moving incredibly fast to even be seen, he was rapidly shifting from eating both girls from different positions.

Laila nodded a bit, the blush in her cheeks getting more and more dark, "I-I do... I like it... mistress..." she said softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Justin quickly got back up and sat next to Railemon hugging her dearly.

"Thats so sad." Sarah sat on the other side of Railemon hugging Railemon as well
The OCA
Railemon was still down; although she was looking down at the floor and sighing. "That is until... I kinda saw Justin on one of my trips out into the open.... and... well, I kinda stared at him while he worked in school... and in gym especially.... I guess he was just a natural charm for me." She then softly giggled, trying to lighten up the mood.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OOHHHHH!!" Shady moaned loudly as a wet feeling quickly began thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Sophia fell onto her back, squirming as her pussy began spurting out her juices, "OH GOD!! THAT'S TOO GOOOOOOD!!" she screamed as she came, her juices dissapearing as soon as they left her vagina.

"You.... neeed.... to do this... MORE!!" Shady screamed slightly as she nearly came, holding it back to enjoy it longer.

*Classroom 1*

Slash held Gatomon tightly around her waist, ramming his cock into her ass with swift thrusts, grunting slightly in pleasure, "Ohhhh, if you like that," He pulled his tail out of Gatomon's dripping pussy and held it against Laila's face, "You'll love this, lick it clean." He ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well you're pretty hot looking to." Justin cooed kissing her cheek repeatedly

Sarah was staring at the two kissing each other "But then what do you want me for then?" tilting her head.
The OCA
"Ah... that's what I was about to say..." Railemon giggled, as she turned her head to look at Sarah. "...We were looking for someone... who we could also change into one of us... to protect them...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At least four or five minutes of constant lapping and drinking juices, Reno eventually got satsfied of drinking both girls' tasty vaginal fluids, he appeared between them, smiling widely and wagging both his tails happily, "I need to get more girls!" (OOC: God, world's gonna end) he suddenly said with a toothy grin, his cock whilst all the action had come out again and now it was fully erected and throbbing between his legs in front of the girls.

Laila complied to the command and licked the tail at her best, she didn't like the taste at all, but let out a small moan of acceptation not to displease her master.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad