Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"NO!" Katt jumped off the couch and tackled Blaze to the ground, "I want some I want some!"

Shadow jumped onto the couch and sat down next to Alice, "Something I learned, never get between Katt and her food." He laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If you say so." Disturbed said with a slight grin as he played with Carman's breast "This is definitly better than Naruto." Then on the television Naruto yelled "BELIEVE IT!"
The OCA
"Ahh...." He then pulls his paws away from the manga, and smiles. "...Thanks, Mitsuki..." Quickly moving, he sat down at the table, looking at her. "...Really."

"Nah... it wouldn't be a disconcentration..." Kurtz then grinned deviously, his eyes widening slightly. "....Go ahead, wear your bikini only if ya want, sexy."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman murred fron from Disturbed playing with her bossom, "Just like that," she said softly

Blaze landed with a thud and went unconsous as the food went flying.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed continued to squeeze and play with her breast pushing it up and down making it jiggle a bit.
The OCA
"It's okay...It's my job to treat my special guest..." Mitsuki blush a bit and smile as place the meal in front of him.

"Enjoy your meal..." She spoke as met her both paws "Itadakimasu..." then she took the fork and knife, began eating the steak.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan looks at her and smiles as he takes out a remote control and presses a button and then a soft romantic music could be heard and he smiles. "we can't forget the music hon" he says with a grin. "And I'm so happy we are together now too my cute foxie" he smiles as they start to eat. "this curry tastes really good excusing my lack of modesty" he says while swishing his tail around.

OCC:what's a candle light dinner without the proper background music? :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fish!" Katt jumped off him and caught the sushie in her mouth eating it quickly.

"That sounded painful." Shadow said as he looked behind the couch, "Hey Blaze? You okay? Uhh, I don't think he's moving."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze slowly rised up and moaned before falling back down with another thud but this one was much softer.

Carmon moaned softly as she increasenly became aroused her ever ever so slowly started filling the room. A sent that makes men and women wild with passion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz