Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I love that show!" Katt said as he hopped onto the couch.

"You only watch it for that emo kid." Shadow said as he sat on the ground infront of the couch.

"And you only enjoy it for that girl with the freaky eyes and that pink haired girl." Katt countered.

"Who looked much better with long hair in my opinion."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Anime?" Alice said to herself, giggling, "If there's nothing better to do right now" she poked her tongue out playfully, then took a seat next to Katt.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What you don't like anime?" Shadow said, leaning his head back to look up at her.

"You'll like this one." Katt smiled, "It's got a couple of cute guys in it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire walked in completely lost in the gaze upon the belcony. she walked onto the balcony looking out to the sea then to the moon and back on Mar "Its gorgous." she said with a light smile as the moon shined on her soft fur making it almost look like it was glowing.

< Appartment >

Disturbed sighed sitting back on the sofa staring blanky at the tv screen.
The OCA
"I can't say I love it" Alice laughed a bit, "But I guess I like it a bit" she said, "Kinda something of when I was a little girl" she said, winking to Shadow.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath then looked at her belly, before chuckling softly. "Oh.... I'll just have some toast. I don't mind what I have, actually..."

Kurtz quickly followed after her, smiling, as he entered the kitchen. "So... what can I do to help ya, Dottie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The delivery man came to the door and knock and said, "Here you go Blaze Freedragon."

Blaze went over to the door and opened it, "Thanks you and put it on my tab," said Blaze as he took the food and put it on the table, "can some one get the door please."

"Soups up guys," said Carman as she went over and closed the door and proceeded to get her self a plate to put her food on.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow cocked an eyebrow at the strange comment and then the wink, "Okay." he said confused and turned his attention back to the TV.

Katt leaned in closely and whispered in Alice's ear, "Remind me to show you a certain website later. You'll like it more than I promise." She said with a wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki shooks head with a blush still crossed on her face. "...You're my special guest...and I must treat you better..." She slowly stood up with her eyes staring to him. "May I take your order, sir...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Saved by the food." Disturbed hopped up and ran over to the food "Alright." he grabbed a plate got himself some food and sat back down on the sofa.

< Cafe >

Saphire nodded walking back to Mar "Okay, I was actually getting a bit hungry myself." she giggled.
The OCA