Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"There was some sort of human girl in there! I don't know! I just noticed a cock and ran straight out!" Railemon blurted out of her mouth, as she walked down a flight of stairs as fast as her legs would take her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin with his new dragon ablilities just lept down the entire flight of stairs then ran down the hall "Lets check the changing rooms then!" he suggested
The OCA
The dragoness with red hair stopped, and she sweat-dropped. "You really think other's would still.... still be here?" She then slowly approached the changing room for the girls, which was quite close to them at that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin slid into the girls changing room and saw a girl just getting her panties back on"Hey!! Its Sara!!" He yelled but as soon as he yelled the girl freaked out and ran into one of th stalls "Damn it I keep forgetting I'm a walking talking dragon with big muscles." he huffed
The OCA
"Maybe you should go into human form...." Railemon sweat-dropped, before sighing, and hiding behind a wall. She then sighed. "...Unless you want me to grab one of the girls... but... I don't know... I'd have to go into male form...." Glancing at her extremely thin arms, she sighed yet again. "....I don't have any strength in this form...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno looked at the tentacles, then back at Shady, They are not nice... better stop 'em! he thought, before he stood up on his back paws, he leaped in air and extended his arms, "Terra Flames!" he yelled and suddenly a wave of fire and bolts flew towards the tentacles holding Shady, in his attempt, he'd try to burn down the binds so they'd let Shady loose.

"Ugh..." Laila grunted a bit, before she complied to Gatomon and licked her tail to clean off the juices.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now slave did you like how you tasted," said Gatomon as she fglicked her tail a across Laila tits and as she rubbed her ass and spread her cheeks soing off her ass to Slash tonting him as she waved her as for him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Justin nodded then went into human form fully clothed "Hey Sarah." he walked up to the stall "Sarah?"

Sarah was shaking like a tree behind the stall "Go away I dont want to be raped!!"

Justin sighed "Sarah its me Justin!! I wont rape you!!"

Sarah slowly openned the stall door "Justin?" she peeked her head through looking around making sure no digimon were around then she stepped out with just her panties and a t-shirt on "Justin how the hell did you manage to escape?"

"Well I didnt really." Justin rubbed the back of his head "I was fortunate enough to get captured by a Railemon and." he continued his story with Sarah of what happened to him.

"You mean you're a? But where is she..him..the digimon?" Sarah asked looking around.

"Railemon you can come out now!!" Justin yelled
The OCA
Slashmon smiled as he stood up and walked over, his erection sticking out at full size, "Wanna try to tails up that little vagina of hers?" He offered as he waved his own tail across Gatomon's.

*Hallway*

Shady panted a bit, without it moving her vagina was able to accomodate to the size of the tentacle and she was starting to enjoy the feeling of her pussy being filled to it's limits, but she knew it would only hurt again if he started moving, "Reno, help." She said weakly to him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A muzzle then appeared at the door, before red hair, and then the cute dragoness walked out; still in her female form and wearing her clothing. "Uhhh.... h-h-h-heya...." She then blushed deeply and lifted a claw to greet Sarah.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds