Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Ebon: *cuddles Amat tightly*
The OCA
R-Amat:*continues scratching behind her ears as wings and tail start massaging her*
Kyo: *his thrusts get a little faster, as he murrs softly and lets out a small moan, his hands then gliding over to the front of her chest, and slightly squeezing her breasts* Nhhh.... ohhh gods...

Well, it's not very user-friendly, is it? XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *murs then kisses Amat*
The OCA
Hinata: ohh....yes....sooo good *she moans louder and sticks out her tongue to swirl it seductively around his neck while her hands rub his back hungrily*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
R-Amat:*returns kiss as he continues the treatment*
Kyo: *he moans nearly as loud as she did - feeling the tongue against his neck and increasing the speed even more* Nnhhh..... Yeahhh.... I love... nhhhh.... you in any form....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata: ..mmnhh...me too....me too nii-san *she moans loud and nibbles his neck softly, rubbing her legs gently against his waist, while feeling her orgasm developing*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: Nhhh... good... good to hear... Yoosi-chan.... *he STILL increases the speed, as he moans again, enjoying the feeling of her nibbling on his neck, as he starts to feel his own orgasm rising up*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata: mmnhh... squeeze my breasts harder *she says in almonst a demanding voice, while she keeps nibbling his neck and moaning louder as she feels her orgasm getting near*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions