Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice giggled and picked a pair of small bands from her jacket's pocket, she quickly made the two small pony-tails she was using earlier on her hair again, then she grabbed her blouse and put it on, she quickly went over the mini-skirt, slipped it on as well, "You know... I never asked, but where exactly are we going to eat Doggy?" she asked.

"Guess I got pop's genes, according to what mom said every time I was a kid" he grinned, "You liked?" he asked teasingly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei giggles and then makes cutie puppy eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Blaze's apratment, guess that's where Katt's been hanging out." Shadow said as he grabbed a coat, "You might need a jacket, it might get chilly. Course you could always just share mine on the way home." He said as he held his over his shoulder.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry Disturbed I'm not into the stuff but Blaze and I think Katt starting to get into it," said Carman camly.

"Calm down Katt it's okay now I got you," said Blaze as held her in his arms.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt let go of Blaze and stood up, "Sorry, I'm sure you've already guessed but I'm pretty easily startled if snuck up on." She scratched the back of her head as she blushed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire's tail swished and she looked up at Mar and smiled "I did like it, I liked it a lot." she said still holding her paw up to her lip "Well anymore suprises you're gonna show me?"

< Apartment >

Disturbed sighed in relief "Thats good, I cant stand that stuff for some reason." With his keen sense of smell he smelled something good "Whats cookin?"
The OCA
"I have mine" Alice said, getting her jacket on, but then went over Shadow and embraced him with her arms, looking up at his face, giving him a light lick on the cheek, "Though I don't mind extra heat" she said softly.

"But you are surprising me" Mar grinned, "Everything since we left your home have only been nice, pretty, funny and... sexy surprises" he winked to her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire's tail swished behind her hearing Mar's comments and hugged him tighter then ever "You're so sweet." she said looking up at him kissing him on the cheek.
The OCA
As Blaze got up slow from the ground and said, "Katt do you relize that so as been her a couple of minutes before you freaked out."

"Katt just let him know what is going strait up don't hide what Blaze is for you that would under mind the type of relation you two are starting," stated Carman flip on the tele.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well then, you can just hold me all the way to his place if you want." Shadow offered as he placed an arm around her.

*Apartment*

Katt smiled a bit, "You should try it sometime, I didn't think I'd like it at first but it's quite an arousing little game." She said as she purposly rubbed her tail on Blaze's crotch, positioning her body so they couldn't see her do it.

OOC: DMX in your next post time skip the the apartment k?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad