Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki suddenly blush deeply, as feeling his arms and tail wrapping around her, with his head on her shoulder. Her fingers stopped playing, her heart beating faster and spoke in soft tone with a gap between words. "...Y-Yes...I made...t-this song... But I rarely sing...in front of audience..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes deeply and kisses him softly while hugging him closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Post limit guys and gals please wait for DMX and Shadow
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan smiles and kisses her softly. "that sounds good, I can go and talk with my grandparents now and ask them for the keys of that apartment so we can have a very private night without anyone walking in and interrupt us" he says while nuzzling her left ear softly.

OOC: oops, it got posted right after your post weredragon ^_^;;
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I thought Shadow had said something about making pages before inactive members post. Or didn't you read his new rules?

I couldn't even make Alice react to Shadow's words or treatments.

IC:

Alice cocked her head, but then grinned widely, "With you? Anything!" she said.

Mar caressed Saphire softly and deepened the kiss, knowing she liked it, he started frenching the wolf-girl.

Dorothy nodded at Kurtz's question and smiled, "Yup! Mom let me!" she giggled.

OOC: Sorry if I missed anything, I didn't have the time nor the joy to read everything done till now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Like DMX said, even if there's five diffrent people posting and no sign of a flood if we get near a full page without someone posting, we stop.

IC:

Shadow smiled at the compliment, "Well than we'd better get dressed." He said, "And we better take seperate showers. Since we are in a hurry." He smiled as he remembered the last shower.

*Apartment*

"Don't forget," Katt said to Blaze, "Don't call me that when everyone's here. Shadow might think you're a bad influence or something."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire being more confident than before allowed Mar's dragon tongue into her own. She knew the dragon enjoyed leading into the french kissing and rested her delicate tongue onto his.

< Appartment >

Disturbed openned the door and quckly slid in "That wasnt fair I had to take the stairs."
The OCA
Alice smiled sweetly, but then giggled as the memories came back, "Teehee! But it was funny, wasn't it?" she said, leaping up from her bed and in front of her boyfriend, she gave him a tight hug, "Let's get a shower then, where's the other bathroom?" she asked, smiling to him.

Mar smiled in his mind, then quickly wrapped his slick muscle around hers, quickly starting to fight it in a tongue game as he rubbed and caressed her back sensually with his claws.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The other one's down the hall a bit, it's a smaller one so it's a bit cramped." he said, "You take this one, I'll get the other." he kissed her quickly as he walked out of the room, holding his clothes in one hand as he walked through the kitchen naked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress I but you Carman won't mind at all me that in front of her," said Blaze with ever so mischevous smile.

"If you don't like climbing then grow some wings, I don't know about Disturbed though," said Carman as motion toward.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz