Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Dont worry I'll still go slow for ya, June." Blackie said as he gently pushed his member into June's new wider pussy feeling her much warmer softer folds sliding against it "That...does feel a lot better though."
The OCA
Gatomon moaned a bit from how large Slash was as she push up slowly ajusting to his size. "I love how big you are right now your the largest I have ever had in this," said Gatomon as she started purring.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-Yeah..." June mumbled "But... D-Don't be gentle..." She suddenly shoved herself onto Blackie's cock, taking almost the entire length "Aaah!" She cried in bliss.
Blackie nodded to June and pushed into June at a normal speed. He laid his head down and suckled on one of her plump dragoneess tits lightly rolling his tongue over the nipple.
The OCA
"Mmmm..." June arched her back, her tail swishing wildly. So good... so good...
OOC:
Quote:Railemon quickly ran down the corridor. "Yup!"
Just so Kyo doesnt get lost *sweatdrops*

IC:

Blackie could smell June's much stronger and more potent juices flowing out of her new sex. Inhaled a big whiff of it and made the wolf more arroused. He started pushing into her pussy much faster than before.
The OCA
Shady glanced at the red mist, "Beat it, we got to her first. She's mine." She said as she brandished her claws.

*Classroom*

"OHHHH YEAHHHH~" Slash moaned loudly, "GOD DAMN YOU'RE TIGHT!" He said as he fought his urge to try and shove his entire cock into her, knowing that he'd run the risk of hurting her badly, "Man, I'm still gonna have to shove this into Laila's ass when we're done here." he said, "I just love hearing that slut scream, such a turn on." He said, a small spurt of pre-cum shot into Gatomon's womb as she continued riding up and down on the amount of his dick that she could take.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Good idea. ^_^

IC:

June gasped and humped back forcibly "Oh God!" She yelled, clingling to Blackie tightly.

Invisimon howled "I WANT BLOOD!!!" He lunged forwards at an incredible pace and blasted Shady back into a wall while grabbing Sophia.
Reno raced besides Shady when she talked about the girl she had just caught, he let his tongue out from excitement but heard her hostile again, "Uhm... what's wrong?" he asked, lowering his ears. Soon enough, he saw Shady flying into a locker, "Hey!" he looked at Sophia, "She can fly?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie leaned back up and put his paws onto June's breasts and squeezed them enough to give him some leverage. As he went faster the much warmer pussy walls inside brought his orgasm much quicker feeling the warmth build up in his abdomen.
The OCA