Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai laughed and swished his tails furiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed looked up just in-time to watch Colby fly by "Bah." he said as he tried to pick up the speed as he saw their apartment building "Damn she can fly right through the window couldnt she." he said to himself as he slid sideways and entered the building and quickly started up the stairs.
The OCA
Mitsuki took an unfinished volume of 'Furry College' manga and lends it to Nath. "Since my favorite artist were here...I ask you a favor...if you didn't mind..." She blush a little bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...Yes..?" Nath then took the unfinished volume and had a quick look at it, while smiling, before looking up back towards Mitsuki - noticing her blush. "...Is there something you'd like me to do with this?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That was the last straw Dan could take he gently release himself from Yoosei's hug and without warning he grabs Kurai by the neck but not so hard to not hurt him and pulls him closer and glares deeply at him. "listen well Kurai, you're walking on thin ice" he warned him as he looked glaringly into his eyes while growling.

"True, I made that mistake before, but I learned from it and I'm not willing to make that same mistake again, I love Yoosei with all my soul and I'm willing to prove it, but I warn you, stop filling Yoosei's head with lies that I only will hurt her because I will not answer of my actions and I will hunt you down!" he says with a loud growl.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman flew through breathing ever so slightly hard from the race and sait on the couch and said, "Hi Katt how are you?" asked carmon.

Ooc: Disturbed please wait for Shadow to respond first.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Could you...draw for 2 chapters...to complete this manga...? ...I want my favorite artist's style of work...being placed and compile together...inside this release..." Mitsuki blushes more with a slight yet cute smile on her face. She really wanted at least one pages drawn by Nath and compile together inside the manga.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Almost immediately, Nath smiled, and, instinctively, brushed a paw over Mitsuki's cheek. "Sure." With that, he then pulled his paw back, and stood up at the desk. "Uhm.... well, if you don't mind.... could I stay here for a while to do it? I don't feel like taking it out of your reach...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurai closes one eye and growls at Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nods while she stood up from chair and invite him to sit down. "You're free to use all the equipment... About the story, you can refer to furry forum on the Internet... If you need anything, just ask me... I went to piano to compose some music...." She bows her head as she turn her body and walk towards the piano.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds