Furry College!
Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan grips his free fist as he glares at Kurai. "Well news flash Kurai, me and Yoosei are a couple for real! I do love her and she perfectly knows that I travel often but she still wanted to try it, besides I'm willing to ask for a reassignment at the army so I can stay here at the city, after all I have a high rank and can be at the local base here as strategist and to train the new recruits!" Dan says still glaring at Kurai.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurai immediately stands up still glaring at Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan was holding from launch himself at Kurai and beat the lights out of him as he was gripping his fists tightly, the fur of his tail was all bristled up in rage as he was glaring. "And what do you know about me Kurai? True I like adventure but that doesn't means I can't change my life and stay in one place, tomorrow the first thing I'm gonna do is request the reassignment, and you gonna have to eat your damn words!" he says really angry
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan glares deeper at Kurai. "for how I see it, someone here is jealous" he says looking at Kurai's eyes. "And I never could hurt Yoosei, I first kill myself before do that!" he says as he hugs her close.

OOC:post flood let's wait :P

oh and if you're wondering, yes I'm at work but right now is a calmed day so I got enough time to post, just not to be on msn since I need to have online my work account in case I'm needed. :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman gigles and asks, "What he as not shown you his toys yet as he? We will be there shortly bye," as she hong up.

"What did carman tell you about me?" asked Blaze with a funny smile of embearestment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt looked at the phone confused, "Not sure, something about the food you eat and then toys. I think you're sister might be a little off." Katt said as she placed the phone back on the reciever, "So it's okay if I invite Shadow then?" She asked as she picked it up again.

*Apartment*

"Sorry," Shadow said, noticing the quick moment of sadness, "I won't bring it up again, I promise." he said as he hugged her again, "So where were we?" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and began massaging her sweet breasts again, "I got an idea," he said as she slid his arm under her leg, "You'll like this." he promised as he lifted her leg up a bit. He rose his own and guided his tail, with much difficulty since it was still shaking happily, to her crotch. It's wagging motion causing it to rub over her crotch constantly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze does a clasic anime crash to the floor seen and get laghing and say, "She meant the sex toys not the food I eat. Second we are not related I've known her since I was born just about. She is like a sister to me."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ohh," Katt said understanding what she meant, "Well than I guess she'll find out that you picked the perfect girl." She walked over to him and hugged him a bit, "I love having my own little slave to play with." She smiled sweetly, "Oh, you never answered me, would it be okay to invite my brother or not?" She asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad