Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt blinked in confusion at the question, "Don't worry, nothing'll bother me." She said, figuring she meant that he ate some wierd food or something. She looked over at Blaze as he asked her the question, "Really? Would it be okay if I invited Shadow? I'm sure he wouldn't mind bringing some food or drinks with him." She smiled a bit.

*Shadow's*

Shadow laughed a bit, "You just wanna watch me fall on my butt don't you?" He asked with a smile, "We'll have to see if you can make me fall next time." He said as he hugged her closely, "God I love you." He said, he loved the feeling of her soft fur up against his body.

OOC: Puppy love is SOOOOOO CUTE!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *Rounds of awws* I kinda never thought it possible.

IC:

Alice smiled, her tail wagging happily behind her, "I think I got wrong. Maybe not every boy see us as sex toys" she said, brushing her paw up to his face, caressing his muzzle lightly, "You are proof of that sweetie" she said and kissed the tip of Shadow's nose lightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath blinked, before it clicked in his head. "Oh, I'll go do it now for you, Mit." Quickly getting up from his place on the floor, he quickly sped over to the glass door at the balcony, before shutting it softly.

With a small sigh, he turned back, and nodded. "I... guess I just hate seeing people down...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow frowned a bit, "Alice. Can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to of course, but it's kinda been nagging at the back of my mind." She paused as he thought of the best way to approach the question, "That dragon that we bumped into on the way here from that party, he was your ex right? What happened? It seemed like he upset you alot."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire giggled softly from Mar's lick of his tongue then quickly returned it with a quick kiss on the lips "I..dont feel nervous anymore, at least around you."
The OCA
OOC: You kinda forgot about Dot, Kyo.

IC:

Alice lowered her ears a bit, looking down, but she hugged him tightly, "Don't worry about him..." she nuzzled Shadow's chest softly, "He's... no one important to me anymore."

"Yeah" Mar said, returning the soft kiss, "Guess I'll continue until you get over your fear then" he grinned and suddenly put his claws on Saphire's cheek, only to near her muzzle to his and kiss her deeply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: >.> Sorry if I did, it's just I thought you never replied after. lol....

IC:

Kurtz then looked up at Dorothy, smiling. "I'll take it that it was a yes?" He then stood up from the bed, before cuddling the snow-white haired dragoness, as he swished his own tail frantically.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire's heartbeat quickened when Mar kissed him onto her soft lips. Softly holding him in her soft arms feeling his muscular back she started rubbing her paws up and down his back.
The OCA
Kurai growls in low tone and keeps his vision away from the couple.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan doesn't let's go Yoosei's paw as he hears her and then he looks at Kurai seriously. "And what if we are a couple? you said yourself you don't see yourself on that kind of relation Kurai" he says not showing any sign of fear
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions