Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"okay" Dan smiles and then he lifts her in his arms and then walks out the bathroom and to her bedroom, he closed the door behind him and gently lays her on the bed to then kiss her deeply, his tail curling around her tails gently as his paws traveled through her body in soft caresses
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and murrs happily while hugging him closer to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I love you so much too Yoosei" he smiles and then he grins and takes off her towel to then start to kiss and caress her body all over, loving her soft fur in his paws, he then pulls the bed covers over them after he takes his towel to then press her naked body against his gently and holds her closer. "mmmm....... this feels really great..." smiles and nuzzles her gently but then he hears the door getting closed hard and stops. "damn, Kurai just returned" he says as he looks at Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: You kinda forgot about the date Disturbed.

IC:

"Who cares" Alice said, sighing in bliss as she cuddled up to her boyfriend, "This has been the best day of my life."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry about that ><

"A walk on the beach would be nice." Saphire said softly still cuddling his arm.
The OCA
"Hm, maybe I can present this also to the people who are making mine an anime series." Nath muttered, and looks back up at her. "...Anyways... we went off track, didn't we...."

Putting a paw down on the ground, he moved himself so that he sat down right beside Mitsuki. "....So, we're both transfer students?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki nods a bit while her tail swishing happily behind her, which accidentally touching with his tail. "Yes...I transfer from Japan, after 18 years living there...And how about you..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath's tail only then started to swish, as it slowly moved closer to hers. "Well.... I come from Wales, and almost 18 years living there too." He sighed happily, while glancing at her once. And then again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki stare to him with a lovely look while she replies. "I'm glad to meet other people in person...Even though I'm very shy...and not talk too much with other people, except in certain condition..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
He turned to face her, and stared seemingly at her face for a few moments in silence, before nodded. "I don't talk too much with other people, either..." His ear then twitched. "....Certain condition...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds