Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Sorry," Katt said. "Couldn't help myself, I love fish." She looked at the chopped vegetables, "So is there anything I can do?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Would you be willing to call Carmans cell phone and see if she want to come over for dinner and if Disturbed with her invite him has well the number is 555-8956?" asked Blaze
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh thats okay." Disturbed said sitting back down and kissed Carman "So why did you get me up?"
The OCA
Carman just smiled and kissed him back and said, "Oh I was just starting to get hungry and wanted to see what you had around here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Kay," Katt said as she picked up the phone. She dialed the number quickly and listened as it rang, "Hope I'm not interupting." she thought out loud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carman reached over to her purse and got out her cell phone and said, "Hello Blaze I thought before now you would call me?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed blinked before slipping his trousers back on hearing who it was "Blaze?"
The OCA
Katt giggled a bit, "Wrong, it's Katt. Blaze asked me to call and invite you to dinner." Katt said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds good is it okay if I bring Disturbed with me?" asked Carman

Blaze got down with cutting up the fish and veggies and set up to roll then up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed was already out in the living room "Where are we going?" he said getting a drink

OOC: Watch for Flood Post guys :P
The OCA