Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"So was that just you're plan or is there something else?" Justin asked following down the corridor

< Nurses Office >

"Well thats good." Blackie said hugging her "But remember what they said you can always change back when you want, I actually liked you in that size so I can cuddle you."
The OCA
"Y-Yeah..." June thought about it. How do I change back...? She thought for a minute... and suddenly realised that she just did. She blinked.
Blackie smiled and cuddled June against his fur.
The OCA
June giggled quietly at the feel of Blackie's fur, shutting her eyes slightly while leaning back onto him.
Blackie held June tight and softly licked her on the top of her head "I just..want you to be happy."
The OCA
Shady giggled a little at Reno, "Oh come on, I didn't hit you THAT hard." She said, she walked up to him and quickly licked the side of his face, "Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

*Classroom*

"I don't know," Slash looked at his large erection, at a full foot long, "Sure you can take the new and improved me?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
June smiled "I-I am... thank you."
"If you want to turn back you can." Blackie gave her another nuzzle "Its totally up to you."
The OCA
"Which do you prefer?" June giggled, blushing deeply.
"Well for cuddling and snuffling I definitly prefer this form." Blackie said as he snuggled June into his warm black fur "But I suppose if we're going to do that again the other form would be better, for you of course. Then I wont have to worry about hurting you."
The OCA