Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh, it looks good!" Nath smiled, as he flicked through a few of the pages. "I might have to read that soon...." He then turned to face Mitsuki. "...So, you're a manga artist too..?"

OOC: ACK! *gets pulled away from computer thanks to work*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"good point there honey" Dan says as he wraps his towel around his waist. "the last we need is Kurai chasing me with his sword" he says with a grin but then he hugs her closer from behind and nuzzles her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nods as she blush from his comment. "Yes...I'm a manga artist too...And I use 'Lonely Werewolf' as my nickname identity for all my artworks..." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I made the scripts for this story to become an anime series..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Mar grinned and held her softly with his arm as they walked, "You are just so cute" he said, nuzzling her neck gently, "Wanna take a walk to the beach Saph? Or you hungry?" he asked.

Dorothy slipped on her panties and bra, then headed for the phone, she dialed a number and waited till response.

OOC: Okay. Enough. Wait for Shadow and stop posting until he does.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow murred happily as he lied next to Alice. They had been sitting there almost all day, and he couldn't be happier about it, "You know, we probably missed school." he said with a slight laugh as he looked out the window at the dark sky.

OOC: CW if you posted with Blaze could you put it back up? I didn't see it when I looked through.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey Katt would you get the fish out of the fridge," said Blaze as he was cutting vegies for the sushi.

*Disturbed room*

Carman grins divously and saying simmy louldly in Disurbeds ear., "Fire,"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No prob," Katt smiled as she went to the fridge. A moment later she walked up and sat on the ground smiling up at Blaze with the fish in her mouth smiling happily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Why must people do that when I'm sleeping!!

As soon as Carman yelled he practicly jumped and fell off the bed. Then he got right back up "Fire!!! Where!!"
The OCA
Yoosei murrs softly and giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sorry about that I wanted you to get up a bit sooner than what you said," Carman said with a laugh

*Blaze'splace*

"Mistress would you not eat the fish it not just for you," said Blaze as he took casarole dish of fish away form her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz