Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, you're new here...." He then chuckled softly to himself, before bowing to Mitsuki. "...And, well, I was busy at the time in class to talk to you and get to know you."

With the slight swish of his bushy tail, he then rested against the balcony. "You seem like a very kind person, and, well, guess I should explain myself; I'm new here too.... and, I was looking to see if there was someone else I could get to know, since I don't have any friends here at all. Only transfered to the college yesterday."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki nods a little, understand before offering him to enter her house. "Oh, I see...I'm currently new here..because I also a transfer student..I came from Japan.." After finishing her sentence, she feels a chill wind brushing her lite-purple furry body and her dark brown hair. "Let's go inside...It's very chilly here..." She smile as grabbing his paw and walks inside.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath blushed quite softly as she took his paw, but didn't complain, as he walked inside with her, his long black coat flapping in the gentle breeze. "...So, you're name's Mitsuki?" He then chuckled softly, as he smiled innocently. "That's a nicer name then some of the ones I've heard before from where I come from."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar finally caught up and got to the park, he was surprised to see Saphire there, "Saph?" he smiled, getting next to her, "Hey, aren't you an eager one?" he said, before admiring her form, "Woah, you took 'getting pretty' too literate!" the dragon grinned.

Dorothy cuddled Kurtz tighter and sighed a bit in relief, "Whew..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

The sound of running water could be heard, as Kurtz slowly relaxed in her embrace and sighed in relief. "Yeah.... bloody close one...." His ear then twitched, and he reached out for one of the tickets, before his eyes widened. "THE PLANE'S COMING IN AT 5 IN THE BLOODY MORNING?!" He then quickly shut his jaw, blushing deeply. "......Whoops....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled "This is really my first date I've been on, so I kind of wanted to go all out." she hugged Mar briefly then looked on him "Lets get going." she said softly holding onto his arm.
The OCA
Mar smiled and gave Saphire a kiss on the cheek as they walked, "You almost made me lose my eyes when I saw you" he complimented, swishing his tail around.

Dorothy giggled a bit, "Well, guess we'll have to wake up early tomorrow. Still," she paused, "I need to give a call to mom and tell brother about this."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Yeah... you'll have to tell them about this, I guess." He then smiled softly, before kissing her on her lips quickly. "....And, let's just hope for the best, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I did put an extra glob of shampoo into my hair." Saphire laughed a bit as they walked along the park's sidewalk"But I can see it was worth it." she said looking on Mar
The OCA

Mitsuki blushes a little after hearing his sentence, as they stepped in. She loosened her grip of his paw and turn her body so she can see him. "...Make yourself as your own home...You want anything to drink..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds