Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Did CW quit?

IC:

Shadow continued nuzzling at her sweet vagina, rubbing the tip of his nose against her clitoris as he inserted his long canine tongue far into her wet satch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan humps her harder and rough as he moans louder in her mouth, his orgasm at its peak and his balls getting tense as he tries to hold it, he breaks the kiss as he moans louder. "Nngh!! ohh...!! I.... I'm... so... near..." he groans in pleasure as he keeps going.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Shadow wrote
Quote:Katt's expression instantly lit up, "Why didn't you say so silly?" She said as she hugged him happily, "I'd do anything for a nice tasty fish."
Disturbed wrote
Quote:Disturbed gladly started to wash Carmans back. Covering her back with suds moving the sponge down to her tail then back up again at the same time still feeling her finely shaped cheeks.

Ic:

"Katt lets see if we can find Shadow," said Blaze as they got thier lunch

*Bathroom*

"Mmm that feels good Wolfy but I wanted you to wish my body as you held me," giggled Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed pressed his body agains hers and brought the sponge to her front and started washing her body

Saphire was downstairs enjoying her bowl of icecream
The OCA
Dan moaned and feeling her tail slapping his butt and the licks on his neck was to much for him. "Ahhh! Yoosei!!" he moans louder and slams his dick all the way inside her releasing a massive torrent of semen in her womb as he holds on her tightly as he takes her faces gently and kisses her harder and passionately*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Kay," Katt said happily as she loaded her tray with a couple of fish sandwiches. She ran up alongside Blaze, "Since it's noonish he's got to be eating the pig." She laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei moans in delight when feeling his seed filling her womb. She closes her eyes and kisses him deeply and passionately, quickly shoving her tongue to inside his mouth and hugging him tightly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice groaned over the pleasure, "Mmnnhh... that nose of yours... nnnhh..." her eyes went up and inside the sockets as she arched herself and let herself fall back, relaxing and sighing as the tension went away from the pleasure, her juices slowly gushing out, wetting Shadow's muzzle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow snorted a bit as some of the cum went a bit into his nose, he breathed in heavily and sneezed frome the sudden irritation, right into Alice's open cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad