Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I'd love to do this all day," Shadow admitted, "Just not with an audience." one of his hands moved down to her crotch. He slid one of his fingers into her soaked cunt, "My you are a naughty girl, just look at how wet you are." He said as he held his hand out in front of her, drenched with cum, her cum.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's head slumped back against the bed, as his eyes mid-closed. "Nhhhh... w-was that... hrffff.... t-to your liking?" Asking softly, he moved a claw and softly rubbed her thigh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Try it" she said, smiling "Wouldn't you like having some juice?" she giggled, "You haven't had anything for lunch yet," Alice winked, before wagging her tail happily while she slowly but unbeknowingly started to slide forward the cock was starting to allow her off.

"Oh... hell yes... I love you" she cooed, climbing on him to cuddle his strong and muscular body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow brought his hand back towards his face, sniffing it a little, it had a highly arousing odor he quickly breathed in as much as he could the licked his fingers clean, all except for his thumb, "Don't you wanna try some?" he asked as he held his hand against her face, his thumb infront of her mouth, "You're delicious." he added. He was having so much fun with her that he didn't noticee as his cock retreated from her asshole as the knot deflated, and slid back into his pouch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a small smile, Kurtz nodded. "...You know I love you... Dorothy-chan." He then huggled her close to him, as his tail moved and snaked around hers and coiled around it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan grins and murrs feeling her tail slapping his butt. "you're the boss my love" he says and starts to hump her ha slowly at first to get her perfectly lubed and without warning he starts to hump her hard and rough moaning loud holding her leg up tightly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice looked on the thumb with her juices, she hesitated, "I'd rather not to" she said, "I don't really like tasting myself, I'd rather have my favorite doggy eating me" she said, smiling widely.

She coiled back, their tails making a little love heart shape as she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Resting his eyes, Kurtz closed his eyes slowly. "Ahhh..."

Then, there was a knock on the front door. "I got the tickets for the plane."

Almost immediately, a curse screamed through Kurtz's head as he heard Rosa opening the front door to the apartment. His eyes widened. "Shit.... she must have stolen my keys back when we were at the cinema!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow sucked the juices off his thumb savoring the sweet flavor, "It'll be my pleasure," He said as he moved down off the bed and to her crotch, not even noticing that they had seperated in his quest to eat her out. He spread apart her lips and began nuzzling at her crotch with his nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmnnnhh..." Alice murred as she felt the nose on her pussy "Yeaaah..." she sighed in bliss, "All you can eat!" she chirped.

Dorothy widened her eyes and covered herself with the covers of the bed, "What do we do?" she quickly whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad