Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
A tear ran down Blackies eye when June called him friend "Thank you."
The OCA
Renodramon groaned and suddenly pushed his big tongue even further up, his throat let out a huge growl of pleasure as he couldn't take it anymore, finally cumming so hard his seed fell on top of BlackGatomon, like showering her and bathing her furry body.

"B-but!" Laila hesitated for a moment, she pouted and remembered it wouldn't make any use to make her angry, "Uhh... l-lick..." she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shady licked the cum that had landed on her face off, swallowing hungrily. She started to say something but was only able to moan loudly as Reno's tongue thrust farther into her cunt, "OHHH!!" her body shuddered slightly as she pressed her cunt into his face, her pussy juices pouring out over his face along with her cum, This is a mon I could learn to like. Shady smiled a bit as she rested on his chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon sighed a bit and let his maw opened to take all the delicious juices that went inside his mouth, when there were no more coming out, he softened the grip on Shady's butt, then pulled his muzzle out and licked his face to clean himself, "Tasty!" he chirped suddely with a wide grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"What are you thanking me for...?" June scratched her arm confusedly.

Invisimon slumped back against the was after he finished shooting his cum, panting a little.
"Well...to tell you the truth I dont really like any of the other Digimon, I dont have any friends either..except you." Blackie smiled softly
The OCA
"Mmmm," Shady purred slightly as she stood up on all four, "I hope you aren't full yet, you've only just finished the appetizer. We still have the main course." She quickly ran her tongue up the bottom of his chin.

*Bathroom*

Sophia closed her eyes an lied down on the floor, holding perfectly still, the creature seemed exhausted. She stood still hoping he'd fall asleep so she could grab Taria and get out of there.

*Classroom*

"So Gato," Slash said as he walked infront of Laila, placing his paw on her chin to lift her face so she could see his eyes, "You wouldn't have any complaints if I had a little fun with her while you're doing that right? Maybe a little blow job."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"R-Really?" June suddenly blushed.

Invisimon sat still for a moment before looking to Sophia "Heh, I never caught your name." He grinned.
Blackie just nodded as more tears fell from his face.
The OCA
Sophia opened her eyes slightly, "S-Sophia," She said quietly, worried that he might want to rape her again as soon as he recovered his stamina, "Please, don't... don't rape me again." she said, "I'm too tired for it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad