Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Sophia crinched at the sickening thought of this creature's dick sliding into her vagina. "Ahhhhhh," She moaned loudly as he cock rubbed her clit, she was too weak from before to hide her pleasure as her already damp vagina began releasing even more as her hormones raged through her body.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm..." Invisimon started his thrusts... obviously preferring a slow pace.
Blackie lowered his ears looking at June "You...must have some friends."
The OCA
"I have a few... plus one more now..." June smiled at Blackie.
Sophia grunted a bit with each thrust but moaned loudly too, the slow gentle pace was quite an enjoyable experience over the rough way the other one had been treating her, "Hhhhhh ahhhhh," her mouth hung open slightly as she panted, her pussy felt very good though she hated herself for it she was feeling a great amount of pleasure from this.

*Hallway*

Shady's tail nearly crushed Reno's dick as she felt his tongue go deep inside of her, "OH YESS!! SHOVE THAT TONGUE IN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!" She shouted in lust as she began jacking off his tail even faster. Her crotch continued to dampen as his tongue wagged around inside of her, she could feel the thin tongue moving around inside her, exploring every inch of her womb.

EDIT: Missed DMX's post.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon leant back against another wall, dragging Sophia along with him, supporting her with both paws as he slowly moved her up and down on his dick.
"OHHHHH!!" Sophia's arousal tripled as Invisimon's dick penetrated deeply into her, she could almost feel it banging at her stomach as he pumped her up and down on his shaft. She placed her hands on his legs for support, soon her back arched and she threw her head back as she came, her pussy tensed up around invisimon's thrusting cock, squeezing it powerfully between her strong muscles as her cum poured onto his lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon tensed for a moment but suppressed the orgasm, instead, keeping the motion going, albeit a little quicker.
"HAHHH!! HAHHH!! HAHHH!! HAHHH!!" Sophia grunted with each thrust, her tits flailing around as her body rose and then fell rapidly, Oh god... it feels so good! She thought as his cock penetrated into her deeply, Ohhh, I can't hold it, I'm gonna "CUMMMM!!!" She shouted loudly as a smaller orgasm flowed out of her cunt and covered Invisimon's cock in more of her cum, "I'm... so... tired..." She fell against his chest, her body still shaking with each thrust, still conciouss but too exhausted to move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon suddenly lifted Sophia off his cock and quickly sat against the wall, turning, cock grasped... to spew cum all over John, laughing his head off.