Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Invisimon looked down at his cock, then to Sophia's pussy. Hmph... she'll be loose after the attentions from whaever got to her first... He tilted his head. Hmmm... His cock soon started tapping around for Sophia's back door, his paws spreading her asscheeks slightly.
Sophia bit her lip, expecting a sharp thrust as her pussy was penetrated again, she wasn't as worried as she was before her cherry had been broken. She sobbed a bit as she closed her eyes and readied braced her arms against the ground so her head didn't hit the floor.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No... sod that... Invisimon sharply pulled his mind away from that idea. He repositioned slightly and pressed at her pussy.
Sophia felt another presence against her pussy, she tensed up at the thought, her ass cheeks squeezing closed despite Invismon holding them open. "Just hurry up and do it you asshole." Sophia shouted, wanting this degrading moment over as soon as possible.

OOC: We need to pause grim and wait for the others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie hugged June dearly "Like I said..I'm..not bad."
The OCA
OOC: This is just something for Kyo's benifit. :P Needs a reminder of what Xen and Lumi were doing. FTW.
I copied / Wrote:"... hehe... I'm not finished yet..." Xen pulled out slowly and repositioned... aiming for her ass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lumi wasn't going to be hesitant, but she looked up at his face with a pleading look. "Please... if you are... going... to take me there... just... stay here... afterwards..?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xen tilted his head with interest... He shrugged "Why not?" He gripped her sides tightly, pushing in.

... >.< Dammit... sorry but I can't let a perfectly good post go to waste.

IC:

Invisimon tilted his head at Sophia "Fine." He pushed forwards... very slowly... savouring the moment.

"Yeah..." June said quietly, comfotably laying atop of Blackie.
OOC: Thank you. I was getting kinda lost for a while, and noticed I was left behind almost three pages -_-....

IC:

Railemon could feel her breasts being fondled, and she moaned again - loudly, as she herself slowly started to buck her hips agains his. "Ohhh g-god... yes.... Justin... nhhh...."

Almost immediately, Lumi moaned loudly, as well as almost screaming a little, as her very narrow asshole widened to let the member in. "Ohhh GOD!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sensing that the pain inside Railemon's pussy subsided Justin started to push a little faster.

"So..who was that who came in earlier? A friend of yours?" Blackie asked curiously.
The OCA
" What I said was that you would get a reward you. I never said I was going to let you go slave," Gatomon as she went in between Laia's leg. "now do you want me to play with your pussie," asked Gatomon as she stuck a finger into Laila cunt, "Would you prefer that I lick you pussie," asked Gatomon as took a lick of the young girls love box, "or would you like to use my tail as dildo to pleasure you," asked Gatomon as she gently put her tail into Laila pussie.

*Bathroom*

John came to after being knock out and shot at Invisimon and said, "Take that you ass wipe."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Invisimon flinched from the gunshot. He remained frozen for a second... "Human... you're my first male victim. Enjoy it." He looked back to Sophia while his tail visibly became vine-like and snapping out at John, wrapping round his middle and lifting him about two inches off the ground.

Xen remained still for a moment "... tight..." He hissed slightly, begining the first of his thrusts.

June looked up at Blackie "I don't really have that many friends... So... it proabaly wasn't anyone I know..."