Furry College!
Yoosei murrs seductively
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow growled even louder as he thrust hard, completely lost in his own basic instincts as he tried to force the rest of his cock inside her anus. The knot on his dick was almost twice as thick as any part of the rest of it, he pulled hard on Alice as he thrusted forward, the knot slid past her spinchter spreading her ass widely as he finally got it in. He nearly howled in delight as he began moving his cock back and forth, the knot banging against the inside of Alice's hole everytime he pulled out to thrust back in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz enjoyed the wild kissing, and let out muffled moans as he himself started to buck his hips against her thrusts, while also starting to pump his tail into her as if that was a member as well. His tongue only shook inside his mouth, since he was too busy concentrating on his lower parts at that time. "Mrrrhhhh!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He smiles as his tail rubs her pussy lips gently as he kisses her softly. "yes is really obvious hon, besides a heat isn't something that gets off so quickly" he says as he caresses her right breast gently. "god... you have such beautiful breasts... so soft to the touch.... mmm...." he says with a smile as he nuzzles her left breast gently just enjoying the moment
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki take the ice cream and smiles, while bowing her head. "Thank you so much. " Then, she began to eating ice cream slowly, while her eyes looking to Mar, smiling. "Thank you for treat me for an ice cream...I'll never know..there's another nice guy...instead of my Ryan..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice gripped her paws on the covers, almost clawing at them as she closed her eyes shut, suddenly letting a scream since she never expected a knot to enter that far, in fact she had never even done it with a male of her own species, so she never had taken something that thick. Now with pure lust and totally sincere tone she yelped, "OH YES SCREW THAT HUGE THING IN ME!!!" (OOC: Ah, doggy sex, yep, I'm starting to luv it)

Mar put an arm around Mitsuki's waist and grinned, "You never know. Maybe who you are looking for is always who you less expect" he said and started wagging his tail while walking with her down the streets again.

"Mmnnh!! Ohhh yes!! Kurtz! YES!!" Dorothy yelped, leaking her juices all over his cock, lubing the shaft to allow it to slide in easier.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As he felt her juices pour onto his cock, he moans even louder, as his thrusts start to become more quicker as well, the length sliding easily in and out of her as he moans. "Ohhh GOD! DOT!! Nhhhh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohhh! Hrrrr!" she moaned lustfully, loving each of his thrusts, "Harderrr! Deeperrr!"

OOC: Wait for Disturbed and CW, they haven't posted in a while.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Katt giggled a bit, "Last time my mom tried teaching me how to cook I accidentally lit Shadow's tail on fire." She laughed a bit, "I accidentally set something near the stove and it caught on fire so I panicked and threw it away and it landed on his tail. He ran around for almost a minute before we were able to douse it." She looked up at Blaze, "Hope you don't think I'm evil for finding that funny."

Blaze laughed, "Katt I choose to be a sub does not mean that I always do as you say and this is something I adament about teaching you to cook also we're going to cook our food tonight chemicly in in organge juice so that there won't be any fire does this sound like plan?" asked Blaze
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz