Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Saphire: Here I'll take care of it. *pushes Disturbed out of the way and sits down besides Steven* okay this'll hurt *pulls out the shards of coffee cut from his chin and places her paw under her chin and a light blue glow emits from her paw and the blood dispears and the cuts are mended* There..*smiles*
The OCA
Kurtz: *smiles softly, as he looks at her* You're beautiful in both forms... I was right. *he coils his tail slowly and softly around her body, while his muzzle goes closer to her lips oncemore* And, heh.... I guess I like your clothes and hair, too.

Steven: Ouch... *covers his face for a few seconds, before smiling* ....Thanks, Saphire. *huggles her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *huggles Steven* Disturbed...room...now..

Disturbed: Fine...*goes to his room*
The OCA
Steven: *chuckles* You've got nice paws to heal with, ya know...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata: *giggles and then gives him a quick kiss on his lips* I'm glad to hear that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *he murrs softly at the kiss, and smiles* This is so making me want to go into human form again... *nuzzles her face softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hinata: *giggles* and why not? I mean... you can change right now..so why not change to your human form straight away?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Well... I was thinking, this form is more better then human... but... *his body glows red oncemore, as his body grows slightly smaller and his tail shatters, as his red hair then goes back to brown, his eyes turning sapphire blue once more*

Kyo: *smiles softly, as his old clothes - a white t-shirt and long trousers - reappear on him, as he huggles her* Well.... human form again.... uhm... I guess you're not really called Yoosei now, are ya..? *chuckles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *smiles* Thankies
The OCA
Hinata: *rubs the back of her head while smiling nervously* yeah
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army