Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed nodded as he spread his legs a bit to give her better access to wash his groin area.
The OCA
"Your enjoying this aren't you," said carman as she rubbed gently around pouch teasingly as she licked his neck.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiled softly at her "I am..a lot." he let out small murs time to time.
The OCA
he groans and moans louder as he humps her wildly and harder and with a final hard thrust he reaches his climax cumming hard into her filling her tailhole with a huge load of his seed as he holds her tightly, his fingers going deep inside her cumming pussy. "Oh yeah! this one is bigger!" he moans loud as he keeps cumming into her harder, his seed leaking out of her tailhole and into the bed
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she moans loudly once again, due to the feeling of his warm seed filling her tailhole and even leaking out onto bed, mixing up with her juices that keep leaking out as well from her pussy onto bed. her body keeps spasming for a little while longer until her orgasm slowly dies down and the juices finally stop leaking out of her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks for the offer, but I've never much enjoyed cooking." Katt admitted as she walked into the building with him, "My mom tried to teach me and I didn't like it much." She nuzzled up closely to Blaze and put her mouth near his ear, "Besides, shouldn't a slave be cooking and bringing breakfast in bed to his master anyways?" she said teasingly as she licked him quickly.

*Apartment*

Shadow shuddered and moaned as Alice rubbed his sensitive cock around on her face, her fur teasing it was a pleasure he had never thought possible, "Y-yes," He finally mangaged to say, "Please, do what you were doing before." He asked a bit shyly as his cock grew quickly back to it's full length at her stimulation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Glad to hear it love," said Carman as she kissed him long and hard as she rubbed pouch som more.

*School*

"To Katt but this is going to be a simple simple samon dish and there is no cooking it wonce we put it togther Katt," said Blaze tring to encourage her
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt giggled a bit, "Last time my mom tried teaching me how to cook I accidentally lit Shadow's tail on fire." She laughed a bit, "I accidentally set something near the stove and it caught on fire so I panicked and threw it away and it landed on his tail. He ran around for almost a minute before we were able to douse it." She looked up at Blaze, "Hope you don't think I'm evil for finding that funny."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed returned the kiss with equal passion. Move his hands up and down Carman's wet sexy curves. Moving up to her arms and down to her finely shaped hips.
The OCA
Dan groans and keeps cumming deep in her tailhole as he keeps humping her slowly, he pulls out his fingers from her pussy and takes them to his mouth and licks them clean enjoying the taste. "sweet..." he murrs and then grins and spreads her pussy lips with his paw as he pulls his cock out of her tailhole with a pop only to press the head of his cock against it launching several shots of his sperm into her vagina. "mmmm..... not fair only for your tailhole to be filled, so let's share can we?" he says between moans as he pinches her nipples gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions