Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice smiled then nuzzled his cock again, "You sure you don't want?" she said, smiling while holding his cock in both paws, rubbing it on her cheek while letting out a teasing moan, "I'm sure such a big boy needs a big release."

As Mar and Mitsuki reached the Ice-cream parlor, he looked on her and smiled, "Ask whatever flavor you want."

The attendant smiled to both of them and then looked on Mitsuki, "Hello. What will you be having?"

Dorothy rested her head back as she calmed down a bit after the long orgasm, "Mmrrrr... Kurtz you are the best..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blazed chuckeled a bit, "I'm going to help you with your cooking problem starting tonight if you don't mind," he said as apouched the school.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz took a few seconds to get breath back into his muzzle, before he smiled, and crawled up to Dot and huggled her; his muzzle just softly touching hers. "Am I...? I always thought you were."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy sighed in bliss, she hugged him back and started swishing her tail, "Thank you, Kurtzy" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
His arm slowly shifted up to the back of her neck, as he stroked it softly with a claw. "No need to thank me... Dot." He then nuzzled her muzzle playfully with his, as his tail slowly guided itself to hers and coiled around it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She licked his cheek softly and gently, caressing his waist with both her claws as she got near, she slowly started rubbing her crotch against his pouch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Letting out a slight moan, and a soft murr, Kurtz mid-closed his eyes, as the slit on his pouch slowly parted, and his pink member started to protrude from it - more quicker then before, however.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And yet, Dorothy kept rubbing, her hips hitting his' every so often as her lips teased the head of his growing cock as she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz moaned again, as he felt her lips rubbing against the head of his member, as it continued to protrude and throb wildly - growing past 5" of length in a very short time and still erecting. "Nhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Sorry for not seeing your post Disturbed

Ic:

"There is nothing to be sorry about," Carman said as she pulled close as she washed his belly and went on to wash his groind.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz