Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz immediately stopped, and pulled his finger out. Taking his muzzle away from her breast, he did nothing for a few seconds, before grinning, and throwing his muzzle straight down in-between her legs. With one swift movement, he started sliding his tongue into her entrance, chuckling softly to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan feels his paw near her pussy and grins getting the point and slowly starts to caress her clirotis and pussy lips as he keeps humping her tailhole picking up his speed slowly. "nrrrngh.... yeah....."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly and arches her head back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Cafetria food is bearly edible if you asked me," said Blaze as he put his arm around Katt as they went to school.

*Bathroom*

"Thanks and you have a sweet ass to. I just wanted you to know that on hot with just drip of cold to take the bite out of the heat," said Carman as looked behind Disturbed at his ass.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed just smiled at the comment "Thank you." then with a quick yank his trousers tropped to the floor "Ladies first." he said motioning to the shower.
The OCA
Carman steps into the shower and get into a sexy pose drenched slowly under the water as it glisten around her high lighting her curves in just the right place.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan picks up the speed humping her deep and fast as he slips a finger inside her pussy and starts to move it in and out slowly while his free paw keeps caressing her breasts as he moans loud loving her tight ass
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Disturbed walked into the shower he grabbed Carman's ass "You have..the most amazing ass."
The OCA
Alice smiled, "Problem?" she giggled, then nuzzled his crotch, "Just stay standing, I'm starting to love doing this as much as listening to you talk" she said, grinning as she cupped his ball-sack. She still had her eyes closed, so she felt the round testicles in her paw, "Oh my god... you are just gifted" she said, licking her lips seductevily, "I wonder would you like a blow job from your puppy girl" she opened one eye to look up on him.

"I'm glad to hear," said Mar, smiling to the girl, "You have a cute smile, Mitsuki."

"Ahhh!" Dorothy suddenly yelped in pleasure as her folds were pleasured by the slick draconic muscle, "Rrrgggh!! Kurtzy! Oh yes!" she growled and starts leaking even more juices as her orgasm was at its peak.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad