Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
You must be at WtW too then. My friend goes there. I just lurk.
Yeah, for almost all of the Digi-girls, from every season Yoshino is pretty much the perfect one. She's not just one thing.

For example
Juri/Kari - The sweet one
Mimi - The Hot one
Sora - The Tomboy
Rika - The Bitch
Yolie - The Smart and boy crazed one
Izumi - Pure fanservice

Yoshino - smart, strong, hot, and determined. She takes the cake hands down...plus Rosemon man, I've been waiting for her since Adventure with Mimi's Palmon!
Here's my predictions...

Episode 31 - Touma vs Nanami - Touma will defeat her but something will potentially alter his perceptions of the current events. He will dwell on these feeling until episode 34.

Episode 32 - Yoshino vs. Ivan - Yoshino will destroy Ivan, I think this will be a fairly straight forward fight. Meanwhile all of the others are engaging Kurata's army.

Episode 33 - Based on the title (The Final Decisive Battle! Be Holy, Ultimate Evolution) I *believe* that the air signal was supposed to premier in this episode. I think that Masaru will take on Kouki, and use the air signal, Burst Evolution? to defeat Kouki. Kurata sees that he lost his three experiments, and due to the outcome of the Battle, he Decides, that was his last chance (his Final Battle, before he decides, ergo Final Decisive battle) and lets out Belphemon at the end of the ep.

Episode 34 - Masaru vs Touma and Shinegreymon vs. Miragegaogamon! Touma's feelings finally twist him and Masaru does what he does best...uses his fist to beat sense into things. Hero on Hero showdown occurs, ending with Masaru using the air signal and Touma stopping the battle so MirageGaogamon dosen't get hurt. All in all, Touma shakes out of it, and the episode ends with news of Belphemon's rampage...

Well those are my ideas any way!
That might be the case. I guess Yoshino won
Quote:To give a hint who he is: He is that lucky bastard who lives together with the two Girls.

Lucky bastard indeed.
Well, they are Lesbians, but still.

Back on Topic: I think it is rather against the usual cliches that a guy fights a Girl and the other way around.
Yeah this season seems to do that a lot. I think it's a good testment to the fact that girls can kick guys asses too, and sometimes, when a girl turns into a rampaging monster, it is okay to hit her. They will make for some sweet ass fights!

Quote:Well, they are Lesbians, but still.

Then he is an even LUCKIER bastard...maybe the luckiest! lol
The Reclaimer Wrote:Yeah this season seems to do that a lot. I think it's a good testment to the fact that girls can kick guys asses too, and sometimes, when a girl turns into a rampaging monster, it is okay to hit her. They will make for some sweet ass fights!

Quote:Well, they are Lesbians, but still.

Then he is an even LUCKIER bastard...maybe the luckiest! lol

I know.

The Reclaimer Wrote:Yeah this season seems to do that a lot. I think it's a good testment to the fact that girls can kick guys asses too, and sometimes, when a girl turns into a rampaging monster, it is okay to hit her. They will make for some sweet ass fights!:

Yep, I remember the look in Masaru
Have they confirmed a mega vs. mega fight yet? And I'll get back to you on who your brother is. I'll think about it later.
I'm not sure that they confirmed it yet, I remember it was shaky, they had plans for it, but it wasn't a for sure thing, but it sure seems to be leading that way, I can't see any other reason for the "touma's feeling are changing" stuff