Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"hmmm well..let me pay you back." Justin started pushing in and out of Railemon's pussy.

Blacked sighed a bid then pushed her down, now the head of his member was now in her and a little bit of his shaft "Hows that? No pain?"
The OCA
"Ahhh!!" Railemon yelped very loudly, as her hymen broke (OOC: Yep...) with him pushing in. She clawed slightly at his back, as a small thin stream of trickling and runny blood ran down out of her pussy and down into the water.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
June inhaled sharply as Blackie's cock was pressed up against her barrier "Nothing I can't handle..."
Blackie shocked at her response he started sliding her further down untill half of his member was inside her "Well...thats half."

Justin paniced from the scream and looked down seeing the blood "You're...a virgin?" he asked while still pumping into her she hugged her close to him.
The OCA
She nodded, and winced in pain, as her walls continued to expand. "Y-Yeah... I... I've never... been yiffed in this... this form... ngghhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
June was breathing heavily, her barrier had broken without a hitch... but she was having trouble keeping the pain to herself, whimpering only just slightly "Ooohh, yeeeesss..."
Blackie then pushed her down deeper into his member untill it was now all in.

Justin picked up his thrusting speed moaning as he felt the tightness of her pussy walls.
The OCA

Her eyes widened, and she screamed in a bit more pain, as her walls opened even more, shivering slightly as he continued to thrust into her, more blood pouring out the faster he pumped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin immediatly stopped and huggled Railemon "Oh god..I'm sorry."
The OCA
Railemon was shivering in his grip, her tail stiff up in the air and against his chest. "I-It hurts...." She whined quietly, gritting her fangs together.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds