Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"But anyways... how do you feel about it?" Kurtz asked softly, before bringing a claw up and stroking her cheek. "It'll be just like a holiday away from the school for some time, and you'll be able to understand me a lot better...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed panting heavily from the hard orgasm sat up and hugged Carman dearly "Carman..I..love you."

"Oh..time to take a shower." Saphire said to herself she quickly walked out of her room into the bathroom shutting the door behind. She turned the water on to the temperature of her liking, stripped naked and hopped in the shower.
The OCA
Shadow chuckled a bit at Alice's answer, "Well, I think judging by the clock it should be lunch time." He wrapped his arms around Alice from behind, still enjoying her scent everytime he did, "We are allowed off campus during lunch and my house isn't far from here. We could go, eat out." He smiled as he put a slight emphasis on 'eat out'.

*apartment*

Katt murred happily in her sleep as she cuddled up closer to Blaze. Her tail continued moving around happily even as she slept. It brushed up against Blaze's crotch as she slept.

Edit: Forgot Katt's part.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice let out a small giggle after listening to him, "All you can eat, for free," she winked and leaned on him and high to let her muzzle be below his ear as she whispered, "Let's go romeo."

As both of them walked out, Dorothy started thinking about it, "Well... I was working the whole summer... and I didn't stop till last week," she paused to think for a moment, then a little smile appeared over her face, she finally gave a nod.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My pleasure my sweet Juliet." Shadow smiled a bit as he led her off campus.

*Skip, if we chat the whole way we'll never make it to the apartment and it'll cause a bunch of posts*

Shadow quickly unlocked the door to his apartment, "After you my dear." He smiled as he held open the door to his place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, as they approached the double doors to the front of the theatre itself, and stopped her by hugging her again. "So, that's a yes?" He asked softly, wanting to make sure.

Rosa then huffed from where she was in the corner, and approached them slowly. "So, the girl wants to come along too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

Shadowknight Wrote:*Skip, if we chat the whole way we'll never make it to the apartment and it'll cause a bunch of posts*

You read my mind. Again.

IC:

"What a gentleman," Alice smiled as she walked in, she took the chance she was in front of him to walk with sensual and slow motions of her hips to catch the dog's attention, "Glad nothing ever catches your attention to forget about that, or there is?" she giggled softly.

Dorothy was about to respond to her boyfriend, but as Rosa talked, she just nodded again, "I want to, that's right."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
All too quickly, Rosa's attitude changed, and she put on a cute smile. "Okay then! I'll be glad to pay for my cousin's... uhm... girlfriend?" She asked quietly, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I can read all SDP member's minds. *Begins reading Kurtz's mind* Dude, I'm telling Dot you thought that.

IC:

Shadow eyed her round ass lustfully, his tail began wagging around happily, "Well, as long as you're behind me nothing could possibly distract me." He walked up next to her and placed one of his hands on her firm ass, "But infront of me, there's plenty to be distracted by."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Alice: And I can read your mind too perv *Winks to Shadow*

IC:

Alice meeped slightly as Shadow tocuhed her butt cheek, she grinned in satisfaction, "Well," she turned around, facing him and suddenly throwing her arms around his neck, one of her legs arching high as she leaned on him, a devious smirk growing in her face as she untied the two small ponytails in her blonde hair to let it free, "I'm all yours."

Dorothy smiled back to Rosa, "Yes I am," she proudly said, "Thank you very much, Uhm... Rosa."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad