Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
"Oh..really..uuuhhh." Justin murred lightly to Tabetha's licking
The OCA
"Direct from you, that is..." She then took the entire member into her mouth, as she started to bob her head up and down, her tongue flicking over to try and get any spilt seed left on his meat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
More cum happened to splirt out of Justin's member from Tabetha's licks, his member started to stiffen up again.
The OCA
Tabetha, surprised by even more cum splurting out, happily giggled, and downed it quickly, as she pulled her muzzle away from around it, licking his uretha again and again with her tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A tiny squirt was all that was left in Justin "I'm afraid thats all."
The OCA
Tabetha giggled. "Awww... dang, and I thought male Railemon had a practical torrent of cum in them..." She then moved her muzzle up, and licked Justin's face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin blinked "I didnt know that..." he grabbed his member and started jerking a bit making it harder "Well lets get you somemore then." A small amount went on his claw and he brought it up to Tabatha's maw.
The OCA
Murring, Tabetha nodded, and licked his claw with her tongue, running it all over the small amount and lapping it up into her mouth, before gulping it. "Mmrrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"grrr damn we need more." Justin started franticly jerking himself off after a few seconds more and more cum came squirting out "Whoa..you were right!!"
The OCA
"Hey, watch it!" She giggled, before swiftly moving her muzzle down, catching the cum in her mouth that came squirting out. "I'd rather drink it or want it in me!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds