Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Justin: *looked up on him with his tongue still on his member then blushed then nodded* Yes...*he spun around and put his put up in the air*..like before..go slow at first please..this is only my second time..

Justin: *GIANT JAW DROP*
The OCA
Karlos: Alright... my love. *he then gets up on his knees and grips his member with one claw* Remember... you're hole.... it's much bigger now that you're a Railemon... *slowly, he starts to push the long member into his tailhole*

Nath: Are you surprised he said yes and also his second time? *chuckle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: uuuhhhh yes that is a bit better...uuuhhhh my human form was much tighter...mmmmm

Justin: Oh wait that was in his human form AND in the RPG so yes this IS his first time...I wish I would have changed his name...*sweatdrop*
The OCA
Karlos: Yeah... and a lot more fun to yiff.. but I love yiffing you... Nhhhhrrrr... *he continues to push his member in slowly, but with the less tightness in his tailhole, his member slides in more quicker and easier*

Nath: Why? *chuckle* He's being yiffed by a female he likes, and anyway. The name Justin is a good one.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: Hhhrrrrr *starts to jerk his member*

Justin: You wouldnt like it if I had Silver Yiff Nath now would you?
The OCA
Karlos: Ah, ah, ah.. *taps Justin's back as he continues to push in* ...Let me pump your member... when I'm fully in....

Nath: Well, no. But then agaon, neither would Saphire probably. And Tabbie's just showing that she will give her body, or all her forms, to Justin. *chuckle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: HHhhaaaaa...okay *lets go of his member*

Gus: There this is much better. This isnt my actual name but its my nickname.
The OCA
Karlos: *he's able this time to push ALL 10" in, as he murrs, and moves his claw down to Justin's member and grips it softly oncemore* Ahhhh.... Dang...

Nath: Hey, that looks good as well. *pokes tongue out* Nya!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *blinked and looked back* What...uuuuuuhhhh was da..uummmm dang for?

Gus: And to note I'm not into yaoi one bit but I am will ing to go through with it unlike some people when it comes to yuri
The OCA
Karlos: ...This is making me REALLY HORNY! *chuckles, and stays silent for a few seconds, before he then slowly starts to pump his member in and out of his tailhole, while his claw slowly jerked Justin's member*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds