Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Justin: *murrs softly his member pops out of his pouch* hmmm you know you're actually cute in this form

Justin: I wasnt talking to you I was talking about my dragon dude here....WHAT HES CUTE!!!
The OCA
Karlos: *blushes softly* Aww, thanks... Same goes for you... but you're dead sexy... *starts rubbing his claw over Justin's member* ...But.. can you do the same for me, love..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: Oh sure how rude of me *starts rubbing Karlos's pouch* mmm better

Justin: DUDE!!!
The OCA
Karlos: *lets out a soft moan, as his own member starts to protrude - he starts to slowly jerk Justin's member up and down* Nhhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: Here lemme try something *gently pushes Karlos back on the bed* This'll feel great trust me..and it'll get us both hard in no time *crawls up to Karlos and puts his member over his member and starts stroking them both off with their warm sacs touching each other* Hows it feel?
The OCA
Karlos: ..It... feels odd... *his member starts twitching as it continues to erect, but it seems to be erecting faster then before* Nhhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *tilted his head* hmm I thought that would work better..oh well *leans over and starts licking Karlos's member*

Justin: Oh...goody
The OCA
Karlos: Nnhhaaaaa.... *his member fully reaches 10", and hardens quickly*

Nath: Hm, I wonder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *starts licking his dragonsac*

Justin:...what...
The OCA
Karlos: *murrs softly* D-Do I get to... *points to Justin's butt, and then his member* Si-Since I think you're hole has grown accustomed to my... *blushes deeply*

Nath: Joy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds