Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"oh just wondering my finest foxie" he said with a grin as he gently caressed her leg she has around him and kisses her lower lip softly. "I love you" he said while looking into her eyes and smiling.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she blushes and smiles and then gives a quick and soft kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and nuzzles her neck gently. "You're ready for more huh?" he asks with a grin while bringing a paw to her swollen and cum covered pussy and rubs it gently, he could feel her heat still strong, it just made his hormones get wild as his semi erect dick twitches slowly regaining life.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki still looking to Mar, while she follows him, wanted to get closer to him. She didn't give up, until she knows either Mar is her boyfriend.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she murrs softly at the feeling of his paw rubbing her pussy gently. she then looks at him and chuckles a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs and smiles at the feeling of her paw rubbing his chest, his dick fully erect again and he kisses her deep. "I'm sure ready for more my beautiful foxie" he says with a grin as he hugs her closer. "choose how you want to do it now hon"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice rested her chin on her paw, then suddenly she looked on the clock, Hmm? So soon the, but before she could finish the bell rang.

The teacher smiled and stood up, "Okay class, this'll be all. Hope you won't forget anything for Friday, see you all!" he bid his farewell and went out the room.

Alice sighed in relief, "Well... guess we'll have to bring those things for Friday this time!" she smiled nervously.

Mar put his claws in his pockets, then turned around the corner to follow his path home.

Dorothy smiled and kissed Kurtz back for a little, she smiled cutely as he pulled back and swished her tail from side to side happily, "Gee... thankies Kurtzy!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragon smiled for a few seconds, before frowning. "Anyway... we might as well get this 'Trip to Wales' thing sorted... Seems she wants to catch the earliest plane out."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she blushes and smiles cutely while hugging him closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan grins and slaps her butt with his tail. "you really want to try the other hole huh?" he says as his tail rubs her tailhole playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions