Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Well... if you can forgive me for that...." Railemon then licked Justin's cheek. "...C-Can I help you... clean...? There's a shower in here as well..." She then pointed to a wooden door on the other side of the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh..okay sure." Justin went over to the wooden door and stepped inside and started his shower got it nice and hot then stepped in.
The OCA
The cute dragoness followed soon after, and she watched him step into the warm shower. With a little giggle, she murred, and walked in right behind him, while wrapping her claws around him. "Hrrr... let me clean you up then..." She then slowly started rubbing his body with her claws, as her tail wrapped around his leg.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mmm O-okay." Justin let his arms drop to his sides and let her wash his body "Umm do you have a...name?"
The OCA
Ooc: Post flooding limit please wait for DMX GAAS and Shadow and me
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Reno smiled cutely, "I'm not going to hurt you! Just give me more of that drink!" he grinned and suddenly pounced Sophia, starting to lap her face happily, he didn't notice the scent of her sex was starting to make him aroused, which made the sheath on his body twitch slightly as his thick member poked out and starteed to erect slowly.

Laila widened her eyes and screamed again, "No! What are you doing?! Stop!" she said as the blouse was torn, her perky breasts now in view covered by only her bra.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Taria crept through the hallways, the screams from her school friends echoing through the hallways shit,shit i could be next...what will they do to me? she thought, terriefied.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Are you a virgin my pretty little sex slave? Gatomon asked as she took one claw and riped the bra down the middle revealing Laila breasts.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: *pounce*

IC:

Railemon softly smiled, and breathed hotly over Justin's neck as she grabbed a bar of soap and started rubbing Justin's naked human body with it. "Nope... just... Railemon..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay..Railemon." The feeling of her smooth wet naked dragoness body against his human naked body was amazing "Wow...that feels great."
The OCA